3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
molemolemolemole 04.03.22 10:31 pm

PS4 Modes Unavailable (Mortal Kombat X)

I have already seen several topics with such a problem, but everyone solved it by simply pressing options and information and it showed how much more to download, I have everything downloaded (see screenshots) help with the problem

Screenshots

4 Comments
Sort by:
C
COOL007 04.03.22

molemolemolemole
Are you sure everything downloaded? There's still about the size to be signed (Completed).

A
Aiones 04.03.22

molemolemolemole
Not everything is downloaded, most likely some patch is not installed or something else, in the size of the game 2mb is not enough for you

Check for updates or reinstall.
PS why take a picture of a TV set when you can take a screenshot and upload it somewhere or onto a USB flash drive))

m
molemolemolemole 04.03.22

Aiones
If you check for updates, it says that the latest version is installed. Reinstalled completely, same thing again. Yesterday, before the removal, at one moment the "tower" mode appeared, that's all. After reinstallation, everything is the same as on the screenshots (. The guy from the VK group has a similar problem, only 39.98 was downloaded from him. I already broke my head that you can try

N
Nikolai Tsibizov 04.03.22

It doesn’t say completed there, because the disk version, it writes completed, only if I bought it in the store
. I have the same thing, I unsuccessfully reinstall it for the second day, xs what to do
Although everything worked before

Screenshots