3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Emperor1 04.03.22 10:31 pm

\"Black Pearl\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Quest black pearl. After I pick up the pearl and emerge, and seeing the drowners, the quest ends for me, because I don’t have time to swim, as my employer is killed. I tried all the difficulties, connected the boat, drank elixirs to speed up - nothing helps - the man is killed before I set foot on the shore. I already guarded the drowners before the swim, different times of the day********** tried everything, just don’t say that this is a bug ******* The quest is petty, but I killed so much time ****
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emperor1 04.03.22

Sorry, didn't see this thread

S
Stapler1503 04.03.22

There are 2 ways out of this situation (provided that this is a bug) - either load an early save, or score on the quest.

E
Emperor1 04.03.22

Nothing helps, tried all the tips, everything. I have this bug, version 1.07. Then I'll try.

_
__DOC__ 04.03.22

Turn off "One Hit Kill" in the trainer and you'll have time, otherwise everything is constant - sometimes there is no dialogue, then the quest NPC disappears ... (this is usually not a bug, but stupidity).

E
Emperor1 04.03.22

__DOC__
Well, yes, it would be where to turn it off, coach ... my first playthrough - it should be clean, like underwear)

1948865 04.03.22

Imperator1
Load saves before talking to him, from 10 times it turned out to just swim up, and, leaving, demolish all 3 with aard. Or swim in advance for pearls, then on the shore after a conversation, drowners appear immediately upon entering the water.

s
separ 04.03.22

you have to soak them before they come into contact with the NPC - it is explained in the quest - read it - well, if you're too lazy - stupidly discard them and kill

s
separ 04.03.22

here to give you Ictwinddale now - you will freeze right away - will your brain either turn off or run to CS for help?

M
MHoroKaIIIuEJI 04.03.22

Try to complete the quest when you have a high level, then the employer will also be stronger.

E
Emperor1 04.03.22

Separ Is
it not destiny to read the initial post? I stupidly don’t have time to swim to the shore) In short, after I took the pearl and emerged from the water, when the tenant’s life bar appeared (and it appears when he is in sight), I rushed to the opposite, running with this bar, full scale , then the infection is alive, I teleported to Novigrad, it disappeared. As soon as I find myself, I'll see what happens, no, I'll go through it again. Ps. Tried everything, nothing helps. Okay figs with him.