3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werifinger 04.03.22 10:31 pm

When is the crack to be expected? (Lords of the Fallen)

As far as everyone knows, Lord of the Fallen uses the same protection as in FIFA 15.
Since the beginning of the month, if I'm not mistaken, FIFA 15 repacks with a 3DM tablet are already circulating on the net.
Does anyone have any information on this matter?
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
May Allister 04.03.22

Do not wait, the game is a passer.

F
Flow4Master 04.03.22

Campaign do not want to bother pirates with time-consuming hacking. The game isn't worth it. If crack hasn't appeared yet, then it's unlikely to happen at all.

L
LordGostelian 04.03.22

the fuck is the game not worth you playing at all:? For lovers of dark souls, the game is very special if you are not a fan of hard hardcore, I bought the game and I don’t regret the spent and I can say why they don’t break it, most likely the developers paid the pirates so that they wouldn’t hack, because apart from zdm no one hacked this protection! By the way, I bought the game with a key on the site there for several hundred cheaper.

S
Spiny 04.03.22

Werifinger Yo
-ho-ho and a bottle of rum in the bay! Is it hard to buy? And if you're like "I'll download the game and decide whether to take it or not," then look at YouTube reviews of the game and decide for yourself. Don't listen to anyone, everyone has different tastes. Every game has its fan. Be an honest fan.

R
RUScorpion 04.03.22

Spiny
Or maybe his computer does not fit the system requirements, you will have to test it somehow before buying. So youtube will not always help. For example, there is an option, through steam family sharing, but even then if a friend allows and if he even has one.

R
Radames 04.03.22

I bought the game for 500r and I don’t regret it, I liked it, I still play, the patches corrected the situation with all sorts of bugs

f
flower74 04.03.22

when the pirate people?

A
Alexey Chichigin 04.03.22

Never

C
Cechov 04.03.22

Throw off in a personal link to the medicine from ALI is already on the network, I just found it sewn into the repack, it’s not fun to download the game

N
Nehalim 04.03.22

Cechov
It can't be.

C
Cechov 04.03.22

IceDMC
I agree, it was a fake crack, so that Ali devdulo was scammed ..... divorced again (((I really hoped (((

N
Nehalim 04.03.22

Cechov
The point is that they break only 3DM so far, and the rest take their files and remake them to fit their needs.

t
tmasiff 04.03.22

Duc without a crack and I downloaded ....)

T
TTG 04.03.22

There will be no crack, there will be Kolobokpix.playground.ru

2KotoSa 04.03.22

still no (

S
Split 04.03.22

Hacked!
Lords.Of.The.Fallen-CPY
Denuvo died a heroic death =)

C
CreMat0ry 04.03.22

Unlike the crooked Chinese, these guys rushed qualitatively. Not beyond the mountain and paper.

A
A_jak 04.03.22

well, how? working crack, no one knows?

C
CreMat0ry 04.03.22

Minecraft1999 is pa**** and not a game, for that matter

C
CreMat0ry 04.03.22

Minecraft1999 had enough of my opinion and a bunch of reviews to say that this is a golem Chinese fake Dark Soul whatever one may say. Taste and color