3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QULCK 04.03.22 10:31 pm

Comeback (Dota 2)

Been the victim of a comeback many times already. How to deal with it.

At first everything went well, we were in the lead in all respects. Missed 2 towers on each lane. And so, when we began to go to HG to push the 3rd tower, we suddenly suddenly began to be smashed. So we tried several more times, but something always didn’t work out and we died, or all the wounded ran away. Enemies have become higher in level and farm. Then the moment came when they started pushing with us. We defali, but somehow it did not work. In the end, we lost. And so it was not just once.

Well, here's how to deal with it! Played ranked. I do not want to lower the MMR
5 Comments
Sort by:
H
HEAVYS 04.03.22

Familiar.
Best of all, retreat and (if 2 sides are broken) send 1-2 brawlers (with travelers) to the broken lanes to at least distract, or break the throne.
But it's all about the peak.

Q
QULCK 04.03.22

HEAVYS
I agree. The tinker won the last game. He, when everyone merged, farmed and killed us. As a result, he has 5 dagon, hex, travel, etc. You won't miss much with him.

B
Bacunga 04.03.22

Well, in my experience, it's best not to get distracted and try to take down one side along with the barracks while you dominate in terms of farming. If it's not possible to enter the HG, it's better to move away and send the main carry to swing for 5-8 minutes in the jungle, while some pusher from your team will keep the creeps on their side. Then just go out and break their faces. This is my personal, proven tactic. Who does not agree with me - write.

Q
QULCK 04.03.22

thank you bacunga

S
Swit vlad 04.03.22

Bacunga
Good tactic

Well, when the enemies comeback and they start to crush, fight a couple of fights from the defense, most likely they will merge in xg (if you haven’t fed already) and you will quickly take down their side)