3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr Blackstar 04.03.22 10:31 pm

VERY high ping (Titanfall)

Hello! I bought titanfall a long time ago and played it with pleasure. But recently I ran into a problem. For some reason, a very large ping (600-800). Can you tell me how to fix this? The Internet connection is excellent, I live in Moscow.
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
NDes 04.03.22

Mr Blackstar
Influences the game in some way? Are there significant issues?

M
Mr Blackstar 04.03.22

Geliuz
Yes, everything is twitching, it's impossible to hit

C
CrowBY 04.03.22

Mr Blackstar
you are unlikely to do something with this. there is no titanfall server in Russia.

N
NDes 04.03.22

Mr Blackstar
if the ping is only from the network or the provider, I don’t even know what to advise, my friend always has a big ping, and there didn’t seem to be any complaints. Try to call the provider, let them distort you, if it doesn’t help, then it’s sad, but reinstalling the game should help, usually I solved my problems in this way and everything stabilized. I understand to download a lot and for a long time.

J
J-Empty-R 04.03.22

In the main menu there is a server selection or something like that. Look for the one in which it is much smaller. My personal ping in the game reaches 120

M
Mc HyG 04.03.22

Monitor computer. Does the Internet eat anything? If not, the package tracer will help you. Turn on during the game and then see the statistics. If losses are on the first 2-3 hops, this is your provider. On the latter, the developers of Titanfall are in trouble.

M
Mr Blackstar 04.03.22

Thanks