3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Fomenko 04.03.22 10:31 pm

Mod \"HD Low End\" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Has anyone tried this mod? do the textures disappear?
26 Comments
Sort by:
H
HackerokX 04.03.22

Andrey Fomenko
Installed 1 time, the textures did not disappear, and there were no errors :)
Put it boldly if you have a powerful computer.

A
Andrey Fomenko 04.03.22

HackerokX
computer is just not powerful, but it goes to the minimum, so I want to try, I just can’t solve the problem with the disappearance of textures

H
HackerokX 04.03.22

Andrey Fomenko
I can't help with missing textures, because. I have never had such errors as described here on the forums. But there was a mistake with Merryweather, where Michael got stuck)

A
Andrey Fomenko 04.03.22

HackerokX
I don’t know how to install it, I already tried it once, and I broke the game, but I can’t download it, I’ll download the speed a little day

I
ILIA_1992 04.03.22

What does this mod give?

A
Andrey Fomenko 04.03.22

ILIA_1992
http://gta5-patch.com/load/graphics/hd_low_end_9_0_finale/1-1-0-296

H
HackerokX 04.03.22

Andrey Fomenko
You can also install FreshTonez HQ Ultimate Edition

A
Andrey Fomenko 04.03.22

HackerokX
first time I hear what it is? what does he do

H
HackerokX 04.03.22

Andrey Fomenko Look
at the same site that you posted.
Everything is done to the maximum, it's better not to put it if the computer is weak. But I have it worth it.

A
Andrey Fomenko 04.03.22

HackerokX
means it's not for me

A
Alexander Pogodin 04.03.22

https://www.ru.gta5-mods.com/misc/hd-low-end is the newest version.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 04.03.22

Do mods work in the latest patch?
Here's what I set, HD Low End, but I don’t see any changes in the picture at all, is it possible due to the patch?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 04.03.22

Yes Vasya Pupkin You're right openiv doesn't work without asi bootloader and it doesn't work on this patch...

T
The Dmitry Disaire 04.03.22

19lexa19 I
'll go download another patch: D

d
den09090 04.03.22

You understand this situation, GTA 5 does not pull my computer! That is, at first it goes well, then it slows down. Found on the Internet mod hd low end seems to be called that! It is designed for weak PCs, I installed it, but it crashes at startup ... I started digging the Internet, they said the problem was in the d3d11.dll file, they said it was necessary to rename it to be dxgi.dll. I did, but it didn’t help, I also crashed, I deleted this file altogether, the game started, but the mod didn’t work, I threw off another d3d11.dll, the game started but the mod didn’t work either ... direx was installed, the library too ... Tell me what to do? How to be? How to run with this mod?

d
danulaca 04.03.22

Install another repack

D
Dasha77 04.03.22

what for you enb, if the game does not pull anyway ...

c
cripple 04.03.22

den09090
your computer can't handle the game and you also want to play with a graphic mod?! will not work !!!!!!

N
Neutrons 04.03.22

den09090
upgrade your computer or forget about the game

d
den09090 04.03.22

crippled Dasha77 You
do not understand! This enb, on the contrary, makes the graphics easier, which would draw