3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sademus 17.11.19 12:43 pm

The working principle of mist Raven (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Guys explain how does this tool work? I have tried just using and using with the movement of the stick in all directions, pushed on the stick, he just doesn't spend emblems. I became in a rack - feathers appeared and all, then nothing
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadHamsterHead 17.11.19

sademus
You need to use during the attacks of the enemy, using the prosthesis and the stick (or keys) twist in any direction, he will automatically Dodge.

L
Lelik Bobik 17.11.19

sademus
Thinking it during the backswing of the enemy and the CE.

s
sademus 17.11.19

ahh, schA try)

s
sademus 17.11.19

Yes, thank you, everything works)

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 17.11.19

Still benefit from the prosthesis and from the whistle(especially from whistle!) can't see

B
Beirut 17.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
whistle this game to farm experience and loot to ghosts and beasts, just to call the enemies by 1 (similar to peninah pots)

D
Devill666 17.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
the idea is that it saves you from any attack. I doubt that you have to press? parry, Dodge or jump? know what attack you'll get and you don't have time to avoid it? push the crow and kontratakuje. for example I'm at the last boss and played. especially raskazala his attack cross flying and lightning

B
Beirut 17.11.19

Devill666
at the laste, as you have enough charges lol???? and just from Abil that you called the light from a cross from a run and there is a good window for a strike and lightning is jump and the camp boss is also a window to strike.
about a crow, he works his prosima I'm still 90% get hit

d
delikates 17.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
The benefit of the whistle at 3:42 on the Demon of Hatred

D
Devill666 17.11.19

Beirut
you need not to spam and know you will reflect what to Dodge, and where it is not time to reap. at the last moment. immediately improved from the old crow, there is the type when you get hit you can Dodge and works just like paranirvana

B
Beirut 17.11.19

Devill666
and the meaning of it??? if the analogue of a parry??? not just easier to parry?))))
this is a rhetorical question, the game is all pribludy not effective, easier and faster spam blocks and pari

D
Devill666 17.11.19

Beirut
the point is that to Dodge attacks that you can't Sarasvati and dramatically change its position in order to attack the enemy passed by and right after you ran up and slapped on the head

B
Beirut 17.11.19

Devill666
you do realize that it is easier to push the block and kick the click of a crow,to choose the direction with the animation in 2 seconds and blow and drain the spirit that you can spend on Picardy ( for athila ), that if he gave imun at least 1.5 sec without animation it would be IMBA

D
Devill666 17.11.19

Beirut
so you know, it just gives the immunity during the animation

B
Beirut 17.11.19

Devill666
and you know what that just this animation extra

D
Devill666 17.11.19

Beirut
that's just it stops immediately after receiving the shot because you moved

p
padrepepe 17.11.19

Devill666
I have some sort of garbage it is transported all right but the damage is 1 hell gets!

D
Devill666 17.11.19

padrepepe
upgrade to pen old crow and stop