3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morgenstern 04.03.22 10:31 pm

Fall out 3 errors and crack (Fallout 3)

Hello dudes, advise the localization of the norms, otherwise I downloaded one here, it is Russified without add-ons and there is such an error when you turn off the game, it no longer unfolds and you need to close it and start it again, how to solve it?
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtySoldier 04.03.22

You better just download the repack from the mechanics (if you are a pirate) or find a better rusik

F
Ferrari F1 04.03.22

Hunter_2-1
if you are a pirate
Why if? so the same pirate

Morgensternn
I advise you to throw the computer out the window, maybe it will help.
It's worth at least trying

M
Morgenstern 04.03.22

License. I solved the problem with deployment, but I didn’t find the localizer with Russified DLS (only text without voice acting is needed)

M
Morgenstern 04.03.22

Ferrari F1
good advice I will take into account

k
kostr184 04.03.22

I can only throw off cracks for additions.
Where did you see the voice acting for the expansions? I didn't notice it, if there is, please let me know.

M
Morgenstern 04.03.22

kostr184
I don’t need voice acting, I just need a localization of the text of additions, otherwise I put the localization, and he translated everything except additions, and even if you can throw off the mod for hardcore mode

p
punck 04.03.22

kostr184
on rutor dot org look for Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition [text + sound] even the texts are translated.

m
murdoc666 04.03.22

Morgensternn
how did you solve the problem with unfolding.?

M
Mel Shlemming 04.03.22

It is necessary to set compatibility with Windows XP, and then it will unfold (although it does not always work)

k
kostr184 04.03.22

murdoc666
fallout fullscreen in Yandex, enter. This file must be placed in the game folder, and the game should be launched as usual.
(if it doesn't work out, run it once via fallout_fullscreen.exe)
Morgensternn
I didn't offer you voice acting. I'm telling you that I haven't seen the Russian voice acting additions!
I threw off the cracks to you in private messages.

D
Double Agent 04.03.22

kostr184
In additions, there is also voice acting, actually

k
kostr184 04.03.22

Double Agent Do you
have Russian voice acting for add-ons? Then why the hell did I go through them three times as a noob, listening to English clucks? Don't know where to get this voice acting cracker?

M
Morgenstern 04.03.22

the guys put the voice acting and the text seems to be all the rules with unfolding, the problem was partially solved (you can’t open the browser when the game is turned off, otherwise it won’t turn around) I also noticed that the graphics settings are going astray. Even if you can skinte the rules Hardcore mode

D
Double Agent 04.03.22

kostr184
The site swears at links. In short, on the rutor, enter "Fallout 3" into the search and there the full crack will be the first in the list. Even textures are translated into Russian there.