3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slack64 04.03.22 10:31 pm

Where did Michael Mamaril go? (Borderlands 2)

Before Steam installed the DLC, which with Gadget
on the Borderlands RU version of this guy could always
be found in the Vault, now it is gone.

Is it just me having this problem, or in general?
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dagetto2010 04.03.22

Yes, he comes across sometimes. After the first time Gadget got into the shelter, he stood in the bar. In general, he rarely got caught.

_
_DooM_ 04.03.22

I met him 2 times in all 2 playthroughs. He has a kagbe, but he's hiding somewhere, you bastard.

Z
Zee NemetZzZ 04.03.22

kosenkoff
He has a 10% chance of appearing every time the location is reloaded (i.e. restarting the game or completing a story quest).
Personally, I met him today (after the takeoff of the city).

S
Scar. 04.03.22

Everything is fine. It occurs in everyone, but very rarely. As mentioned above - the probability of occurrence is about 10%.
And by the way, Michael is not in one place, but as much as 10, so you still have to run around the Vault.

List of places where he has been.
1: Dr. Zed's clinic (near the medical machine).
2: near ClapTrap's hiding place (leans against the wall near the door to the house).
3: next to the news stall in the center of the Vault (where there is still an ECHO with the history of the creation of Crimson Raiders).
4: at the Crimson Raiders headquarters (near the entrance, it will be difficult not to notice him there).
5: in Marcus' gun shop (near the counter).
6: near the black market (leans against the wall, near the door of the market).
7: at the Moxxi bar (near the slot machines).
8: in Moxxi's bar (near the jukebox, into which another robot AI must be inserted according to the quest).
9: in the area that leads to the main entrance to the Moxxi bar (in one of the back streets).
10: in the Scooter's garage (on the right side of the garage as viewed from the entrance).

S
Slack64 04.03.22

@SCAR

Thanks, but I've known about these places for a long time.

The fact is that before installing Gadget, I
met him in different places when I returned to the shelter, and now
I looked through all the nooks and crannies and even climbed onto the roofs
and looked at all the faces from the snipreki into the scope
:)
, he is NOT!?

Maybe it's only in the Russian version?
I also have English. version, so as not to start a new game, a
save from the Russian will do, in the sense it will not get overwritten?

S
Scar. 04.03.22

kosenkoff
He is also after the installation of the Mechromancer. My friend and I finished the replay the other day - I played for Ziro, he played for Gage. And we met Mamaril several times. Therefore, my conclusion is: DLC should not affect his appearance, and he can still be found in the Vault.

Z
Zee NemetZzZ 04.03.22

kosenkoff
I told you, he appears in one of ten cases.

S
Slack64 04.03.22

Thank you, I understand.

That's only in English. version, I play in parallel,
you can always find it, as soon as you return
to the shelter, but it is not in RU (I already got to the city flight),
before installing the DLS, it appeared.

Z
Zee NemetZzZ 04.03.22

kosenkoff
It already depends on your own luck.

S
Skree 04.03.22

kosenkoff
In the Russian unpatched version (before the mechromancer), the chance of appearing was 100% - then when the city took off, the chance fell. Now they've patched it and even before teleporting, you won't see it so often anymore.
And by the way, this is the norm. Before that, there was a bug.

M
MarShaLL22 04.03.22

Comrades, what gives this NPC?

S
Slack64 04.03.22

@Scrii

I started a new game on purpose and reached the 11th chapter already,
after each completion of the quest I returned to the shelter and went through all the places where this guy should be, he never showed up.

Before starting a new game, I reset
achievements in Steam and now I can’t get the Salute to the Seeker, although
this doesn’t matter to me, it’s still
not good.

It would be better if this bug remained, because they seem to have removed it so much
that now it’s not at all clear to me whether it will be possible to get the achievement.

i
igorilla_07 04.03.22

Dagetto2010 for
sure he was, he gave something, I sold it. I say for sure - he was with Gadget. I swear.

3N0T 04.03.22

MarShaLL22
Good things.
Guns, grenades, etc.

u
user name 04.03.22

I tried to farm weapons from Michael Mamaril, more than two and a half hours of re-enters and running around the Vault location, met only twice, in both cases I received blue fluff. Poohs were usable, but after that I found better weapons at locations. But during the search, he examined cardboard boxes with green. sticker, farmed a bunch of pestles, grenades (for sale), money and eridium. It happened that in one circle (in search of Michael) I found up to six eridium from the boxes. Now I'm lvl 23, and the amount of ammo is almost loaded.

C
Cuba77 04.03.22

he didn't get me at all

P
PG-UG 04.03.22

This person really appeared every time after the passage of a new storyline, but after the departure of the septuary, he was never seen again. stupidly disappeared .. yes, and a hook with him ... anyway, nothing worthwhile (as everyone here says) never gave a gundon!

S
Scar. 04.03.22

Yes, he appears, he appears. It's just damn rare.

7Nation 04.03.22

Well, so, a probability of 10% is not even 50% for you (which, sobssno, also does not mean that if it hasn’t appeared now, it should appear next time).
The day before yesterday I stumbled upon him, the PP did not give so hot, but at least he received an achievement.

s
senaror 04.03.22

50 restarts and he respawned and not only did he respawn, he also gave out Infiniti 8 over the level!