3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shad13 04.03.22 10:31 pm

Fnl and Pfl (FIFA 15)

Good day. People who are aware of the career? I added fnl from one guy, then created a tournament, prescribed 34 rounds of fnl. I go into my career, I take any Premier team - everything is fine, at the end of the season 15-16 teams go to the FNL, and from there 1-2 to the Premier and everything works, but for some reason they only have 30 rounds in the FNL. And the essence of the problem is that if you start a career for any team from the fnl, then the game starts, giving an error and referring to the FootballCompEngzf.dll file. Who knows how to solve the problem. Help is very necessary. I really want to register all three leagues and establish a tournament.
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saratov-KRAZ 04.03.22

A good idea ! I'll be watching - good luck!

J
Jensen111 04.03.22

Shad13
Can you give a link to this FNL mod, please. I've been looking for mods like this for a long time.

S
Shad13 04.03.22

in short, there is a mod just for the league
, I myself prescribed it and created the tournament

d
duke666x 04.03.22

Shad13
prescribed through CM and everything seemed to work, created a tournament, prescribed it, indicated that 2 teams went to the Premier League and in the Premier League ordered that two teams drop out, did it following the example of league 1 and league 2 (French championship)

s
stripped boy 04.03.22

try to download FIFA 14 All Russian Football Mod (the best mod for Russian football), through CM cut out the clubs from there, also through CM create the FNL and PFL leagues in FIFA 15, and add the cut clubs to the leagues one by one ... you just need to change boots and faces of some players, in CM tie leagues to career (this is not difficult, I think, for you) .. in principle, it should work

s
stripped boy 04.03.22

By the way, you can copy the calendar for the FNL from the second Bundes League

S
Shad13 04.03.22

for some reason it is not copied guys
gives an error

S
Shad13 04.03.22

duke666x and everything works for you??

s
stripped boy 04.03.22

I don’t know, maybe you have something with CM

s
stripped boy 04.03.22

everything should work

s
stripped boy 04.03.22

For me, there is one problem that remains unsolvable.

s
stripped boy 04.03.22

for those who do not know how to create a tournament (an example of FNL), by the way, FIFA without moddingway, because for me the FNL and the Europa League are more expensive than all the modding patches for FIFA 15
https://yadi.sk/d/LCbjgOD7hwT6D this is a link to the FNL clubs (cut from FIFA 14 All Russian Football Mod)

s
stripped boy 04.03.22

run SM click on "league" and click on "create" and in the empty league that opens, fill in all the empty fields, the logo for the league needs a png format of 256 by 256

s
stripped boy 04.03.22

in the "League ID" field, put the number 7 (the Brazilian championship, not included in the game), replace the logo of the Brazilian championship with the FNL (search in Google) and import the clubs from the file with the FNL through "Patch-Load"

s
stripped boy 04.03.22

how to import clubs, click "Refresh" and in the window for adding clubs to the league (next to where there is a green plus sign) add FNL clubs (it is advisable to add an even number of clubs 16,18,20) they will be at the very end of the list

s
stripped boy 04.03.22

save everything and go to "Tournament"
then FIFA-UEFA-RUSS and click on "Add Trophy" (cup with a green cross)
in the new tournament, write the name of the tournament and almost everything as in the picture

s
stripped boy 04.03.22

then we copy the calendar from some other league (just go to the league and click "copy calendar" and click "paste calendar" in our league) it all depends on the number of clubs if 16 then it is possible with the Premier League if 18 Bundes-Liga, if 20 French championship
and rewrite everything as in the picture

s
stripped boy 04.03.22

s
stripped boy 04.03.22

go to the "league stage" and set the number of clubs and the number of laps, as well as the number of clubs moving to the Premier League

s
stripped boy 04.03.22