3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr Artemiy 04.03.22 11:14 pm

Hangs in settlements (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hangs in settlements, less in villages. In Novigrad it is very strong, in the fields of forests the flight is normal.
12 Comments
Sort by:
W
WilliamSXE 04.03.22

Remove diffuse shading in post-processing, reduce the number of characters on the screen, as well as shadows if they are on high. Also throw off whenever possible a configuration of the iron.

L
Lexx77 04.03.22

And the protsik is weak and there is not enough memory ...

W
WilliamSXE 04.03.22

MrArtemiy
Unfortunately, you have a rather weak computer configuration. Even under the minimum system requirements, the witcher does not fit.
In this case, I advise the following: go to the NVIDIA Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings. There, select the game The Witcher 3, then you will find the line - texture filtering, in the drop-down menu, select "High performance".
Also try to reduce the OS load on the computer. Download Razer game booster, or some other software if you know.
Climb in the same way in the files on the PG, look for configs, where the settings are already cut down more globally. I can suggest the following: http://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_povyshenie_fps_10_fps-97579/
I don’t use them myself, because the PC configuration allows me to play at extreme settings, so I won’t vouch for the wild efficiency of such configs. I can say one thing - they will raise the FPS.

f
fastickok 04.03.22

Prots sufficient - it's not about him.
According to tests and my personal experience, The Witcher uses HDD and RAM very heavily.
With a card with 1GB of memory, you can play at high speeds, everything is loaded into RAM.
And you have DDR2, it's 2 times slower than regular DDR3 - that's freezing.
The data transfer rate is not enough.
Alas and ah, you can’t play on such a config.

M
Mr Artemiy 04.03.22

Thanks I'll try...

N
Northern Sky 04.03.22

Fastickok
"According to tests and my personal experience, the Witcher uses HDD and RAM very much.
With a card with 1GB of memory, you can play smoothly at high, everything is loaded into RAM."
Those. in your personal experience, video card memory and RAM are interchangeable, as it were ???

c
coldblood 04.03.22

MrArtemiy
The processor is not pulling for you, infa is 100%, and here cutting graphics to zero will not help much. I'm amazed how you can even play Witcher with such a processor.

f
fastickok 04.03.22

NorthernSky
How do you think consoles without video cards work?
Or where do laptops get their video memory from?

With a damn connection.
The answer is YES.
Of course, you can’t compare it with a top 4GB DDR5 card, but for not quite ultra, it’s enough.

z
zimer9 04.03.22

I highly recommend climbing in the config settings, although in 1.07 they added more settings.
1) C:my documentsThe Witcher 3, user.settings file, there are a lot of these configs on the Internet right now, I took it right there from pg, it was called
Spoilerhttp://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_config_for_up_fps-98345/
+ myself added something else.
2) Along the path C:GamesThe Witcher 3Binconfigbase, the rendering.ini file was also replaced from the link above, + I changed something myself.
3) I changed the file, set everything to low, io_priority_table.xml and inserted this
Spoiler

4) You can remove the grass, along the path C:GamesThe Witcher 3Binshadersspeedtreeshaders_directx1, there are 8 of them all start, with Leaves and Grass
5) I also changed resources.ini in base a little bit.
SpoilerMemory/Unloading]
; Master flag - enable the resource runtime unloading system
; This system is using refcounting instead of the Garbage Collector
EnableUnloading = 0

; How many cleanup iterations should we do in one purge
; To few - we may risk delaying destruction of resources to much
; To much - stalls. Should not be bigger than the biggest dependency chain any way (which is around 10)
MaxCleanupIterati 6

; Minimal amount of frames between each resource purge
AutoPurgeDelay = 20

; Resource grace period - resource will not be released even if it has no references for this amount of frames
GracePeriod = 20

; Validation that the resources we thing we can free we can really free
; This is done by dependency scannig (kind of like in the GC) - VERY SLOW
EnableValidation = 0

; Report potential memory leaks - objects that were referenced from the resources that we freed but did not get deleted
EnableLeakCheck = 0

[ResourceLoading]
; Size of the file queue during game (when loading screen is not there)
; The bigger, the better
FileQueueSizeGame = 60

; Size of the file queue during loading perios (when loading screen is there)
; The bigger, the better
FileQueueSizeLoading = 300

; Number of files to load for which we do not bother with starting fully async process
; Basicaly - if we only have to load few file it does not matter if we use prefetching or not
AsyncLoadingFileCountTreshold = 0

; Do we allow async loading to be used
UseAsyncLoading = false

; Should we use dependency cache
UseDependencyCache = false

; Streaming offset distance in meters (stream in Xm before autohide distance kicks in to allow dissolve to work)
StreamingOffset = 0;

[ResourceLoading/Decompression]
; Maximum number of AsyncIO requests that can be in flight from the resource loading system
; Note that anything more than 50 has a HIGH CHANCE of crashing/freezing the game
; The internal maximum number of pending async requests is 64 and we need to leave some slots avaiable for other systems (caches)
MaxRequests = 16

; Reserved number of AsyncIO requests per priority
; Non zero value guarantees that there'll always be some free slots to service high priority traffic
RequestsPriorityReserve = 2

; Maximum memory budget for compressed data
; The bigger, the faster the loading
; Note: the memory is not pre allocated, it's just tracked and limited
MaxCompressedBudget = 20

; Maximum number of compressed blocks that are in-flight
; In general does not matter that much, do not make it to small
MaxCompressedBlocks = 2048

; Maximum memory budget for uncompressed data
; Note2: this should always be bigger than MaxCompressedBudget value, usually x2.5 times (average compression ratio)
MaxUncmpressedBudget = 50

; Maximum number of uncompressed blocks that are in-flight
MaxUncompressedBlocks = 2048
6) Well, in the settings of the video card, I created it for special settings, for the witcher and set it to performance.
7) Increase the swap file, disk defragmentation, registry cleaning and update drivers.
Before doing all this, save the ORIGINAL files in order to roll back if anything.

z
zimer9 04.03.22

SpoilerMemory/Unloading]
; Master flag - enable the resource runtime unloading system
; This system is using refcounting instead of the Garbage Collector
EnableUnloading = 0

; How many cleanup iterations should we do in one purge
; To few - we may risk delaying destruction of resources to much
; To much - stalls. Should not be bigger than the biggest dependency chain any way (which is around 10)
MaxCleanupIterati 6

; Minimal amount of frames between each resource purge
AutoPurgeDelay = 20

; Resource grace period - resource will not be released even if it has no references for this amount of frames
GracePeriod = 20

; Validation that the resources we thing we can free we can really free
; This is done by dependency scannig (kind of like in the GC) - VERY SLOW
EnableValidation = 0

; Report potential memory leaks - objects that were referenced from the resources that we freed but did not get deleted
EnableLeakCheck = 0

[ResourceLoading]
; Size of the file queue during game (when loading screen is not there)
; The bigger, the better
FileQueueSizeGame = 60

; Size of the file queue during loading perios (when loading screen is there)
; The bigger, the better
FileQueueSizeLoading = 300

; Number of files to load for which we do not bother with starting fully async process
; Basicaly - if we only have to load few file it does not matter if we use prefetching or not
AsyncLoadingFileCountTreshold = 0

; Do we allow async loading to be used
UseAsyncLoading = false

; Should we use dependency cache
UseDependencyCache = false

; Streaming offset distance in meters (stream in Xm before autohide distance kicks in to allow dissolve to work)
StreamingOffset = 0;

[ResourceLoading/Decompression]
; Maximum number of AsyncIO requests that can be in flight from the resource loading system
; Note that anything more than 50 has a HIGH CHANCE of crashing/freezing the game
; The internal maximum number of pending async requests is 64 and we need to leave some slots avaiable for other systems (caches)
MaxRequests = 16

; Reserved number of AsyncIO requests per priority
; Non zero value guarantees that there'll always be some free slots to service high priority traffic
RequestsPriorityReserve = 2

; Maximum memory budget for compressed data
MaxCompressedBudget = 20

; Maximum number of compressed blocks that are in-flight
MaxCompressedBlocks = 2048

; Maximum memory budget for uncompressed data
; Note2: this should always be bigger than MaxCompressedBudget value, usually x2.5 times (average compression ratio)
MaxUncmpressedBudget = 50

; Maximum number of uncompressed blocks that are in-flight
MaxUncompressedBlocks = 2048

c
coldblood 04.03.22

Fastickok
34 fps on i3 - does it work great?
the difference between i5 and i7 is 30%+ fps, the difference between i3 and i7 is almost twice - is it the lack of processor dependence?
By nature you are a moron.

f
fastickok 04.03.22

Cold Blood
Listen, at the very dual-core is - fps with a normal map, over 60 passes.
In these tests, everything is twisted to the maximum.
As a result, the sea of ​​useless anti-aliasing, which the processor is engaged in, thereby lowers the FPS.
Disable this stuff, and the fps rises to 60 as on i7.
There will be no difference in the graphics, because what the video card itself does is enough.
It's like testing physicists on Gforce and AMD, whistling about how high FPS the green ones have.
Learn the mat part, dodik.