3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kateyda 04.03.22 11:14 pm

Screen Resolution (Mortal Kombat X)

In the settings, I can not change the resolution of the game. What to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ultravirus661 04.03.22

kateyda
Known problem, there is still no solution, I'm suffering myself, try to reinstall, if it doesn't work out, then there's nothing to be done.

O
Oleg Drozdenko 04.03.22

I had this on AMD. I deleted a third-party program under the root of the driver and installed new ones. helped

L
LorDofDemons167 04.03.22

try to find the options.ini file which should be located in the following path: C:UsersYour account name (for example Admin)AppDataRoamingMKX..., then open this options.ini file with any text editor and find there the screen resolution that you have in the game, for example: Resolution = {1280, 720}, well, change this number 1280, 720 to the one you want, and then save this file and try to enter the game.

D
DiMario72rus 04.03.22

Guys, the question is of course not the topic, but how to enable the "anti-aliasing transparency" function in MK9, it is darkened for me, AMD video card or this function for owners of Nvidia cards, thanks in advance for the answer

V
Victor Tsoi 04.03.22

kateyda
And what is your repack (update)?

U
Ultravirus661 04.03.22

kateyda
If you have Amd, then download the CCC 15.7 drivers, it helped me, I downloaded it myself yesterday.
PS Only changing the resolution for the most part will not help in increasing the FPS, it will add only 5-8 frames, at least for me.