3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GAMER_UKRAINE 04.03.22 11:15 pm

I almost didn't understand the fast travel joke. Help! (Borderlands)

These teleports have been open for me for a long time and many tasks require me to go to another location, and after completion they simply show me on the map which gate to go through in order to get back to the NPC who gave me the tasks. How can I find out where to teleport immediately, and not run / go through 3-4 locations to the NPC ???
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Koresh Togliatti 04.03.22

There is a fast travel station, it should be marked on the map (I played it for a long time), you can immediately move through it to any location where you have already been.

K
Koresh Togliatti 04.03.22

Should be marked. Damn the game is not installed. so I would have figured it out. You remember in what location the NPC was and teleport there immediately.

j
jackhack 04.03.22

In the quest menu, quests are sorted by different locations (the name of the location is written at the top, and the list of quests in this location is written at the bottom)

j
jackhack 04.03.22

GAMER_UKRAINE
Well, for example, Dahl Headland, from the picture in the teleport you can understand what and where

Spoiler

Spoiler

D
DeadAmarous 04.03.22

The memory is like that of a goldfish))) After 2 hours of playing, the names are hammered into the brain with a clear imprint.