3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander_ Stepanov 04.03.22 11:15 pm

Hired drivers (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

He hired people, bought trucks, but how to send them so that they would carry a thread?
6 Comments
Sort by:
b
bobrdobr 04.03.22

Alexander_ Stepanov
No way! Hired drivers are sent on a flight automatically.
Just carry the goods yourself and your workers will follow you. :=)))

s
sowa 59 04.03.22

Alexander_ Stepanov
judging by the question, we have added a new trucker, congratulations!
In the series "18 railways" it was possible to assign a route to mercenaries.

Briefly about hired drivers:
1. When hiring, look at what skills he has (better long-distance roads, expensive and urgent cargo). Chemical substances - only where there are warehouses.
2. In the menu at the bottom right is my company, open and see your garages (you can fire, move. pump skills for them (it is better to leave equilateral). But do not rush 3-4 weeks of game time (from the moment you hit the road and hired a garage) and then you will see result
3, Rome, Stockholm, Helsinki, Manchester and most port cities have 5-6 companies - you can safely buy 5-local garages, Watch the profitability.
4. In Africa, only port cities or at least 2 levels of long distances (otherwise they will return empty to the garage.
5. But in general, it’s not the point to chase the number of garages (and open cities) anyway 156, just drive for your pleasure. (in a month .. two money will have nowhere to go.)

Briefly everything, the rest of the members of the forum will add.

A
Alexander_ Stepanov 04.03.22

thanks)))

D
Drunk cat 04.03.22

comrades, level 78, garages 24, all 5-seater, drove 112, BUT!!! they all have a RATING no higher than 5.8 (I have 10.0). does anyone know how to raise it?

D
Danila Lisitsa 04.03.22

bobrdobr are
you sure that they will go by themselves?

d
danilkamaster 04.03.22

Danila Lisitsa
THEY JUST NEED A CAR AND THEY WILL GO ON THE FLIGHT THEM OWN!