3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Pro 04.03.22 11:15 pm

All the money disappeared and the maximum level in the network dropped. (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

I must say right away that I have not used any cheats and I am not going to use them, because this is for noobs and crayfish. In general, I sit myself playing, I don’t touch anyone. After some time, it is not clear why I become immortal. That is, the screen becomes red from hits, but for some reason I don’t die, but at the same time I can kill enemies. Also, when they kill me in hand-to-hand combat, after that I get up as if nothing had happened. I thought it was such a glitch and continued to play on. In the next match, I became immortal again and my level first reset to zero, and then it became the maximum, it’s not clear why, while all my money was gone (more than a million). The level with money I had was reset once before, but there was no such thing that it rose to the elite. Can someone explain to me what the hell this is??? This is a glitch, right?
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
NDes 04.03.22

Alex_Pro
Everything dropped after I drank some kind of elixir, but only skills.
You most likely have a bug.

A
Alex_Pro 04.03.22

Geliuz
Elixirs? In Splinter Cell? Lol. Dude, it seems that you drank the wrong elixir x)
Maybe this is a bug, but some kind of overly crazy. But now I understand why before that I could not even kill some people in a butt. N-yes, yubiki, such yubiki. Nothing is normal for them.

N
NDes 04.03.22

Alex_Pro ahahahaha
something I was talking about the moment, I read about the witcher and went to your post, sorry ))

A
AL5 04.03.22

hahahaha)

P
Pumping Iron 04.03.22

Alex_Pro Played
a match with a cheater...and it dropped...It happened to me once...and after that I always...before going into an online match...I make a backup of my saves
During the match, rarely look at stats of other players for points...if a player has "over 999999999"...then you can leave...but if he doesn't interfere with your game...and if you made a backup of your saves...then you can safely play to the end

A
Alex_Pro 04.03.22

Giga-Buster
It's strange that they cheat, and others benefit (conditionally) from it. First time I see this. By the way, you are right about the fact that the money with the level disappears when you play with people over 9999999 points. Now I understand. Okay, thanks for the advice. I'll take everything said into consideration.

P
Pumping Iron 04.03.22

Alex_Pro
Always happy to help :)