3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leonid Kudryavtsev 04.03.22 11:15 pm

Audio Problem (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Before that, I played normally, but not long ago after installing 1.0.7, the game started at some points (and there are a lot of them) to lag hard with sound, voices chirp and the sound itself lags very hard, blood is pouring from snakes, who knows how to fix it ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 04.03.22

Leonid Kudryavtsev
this is the problem of patch 1.07 itself, wait for patch 1.08

j
johndark 04.03.22

The patch is like this, my fps generally sank. And when they speak, first there is a voice acting, and only then the speech animation.

D
Danil01 04.03.22

1024x768johndark
Well, in order for the voice acting and speech animation to match, you need to set a small resolution (1024x678)
and the screen resolution to full, then everything will be fine.

j
johndark 04.03.22

Danil01
Well, the window is full, but before the patch this was not. Well, I'll try anyway, thanks.

D
Danil01 04.03.22

johndark

D
Danil01 04.03.22

johndark

j
johndark 04.03.22

Danil01
ok

M
MHoroKaIIIuEJI 04.03.22

I'm probably the only one, but, before the patch, I played with anti-aliasing turned off, otherwise the FPS was not enough. After the patch, I unscrewed everything to the limit, turned on everything that was possible, no FPS subsidence, I don’t even know lags. I have an intel i5 system, gtix 670 video and 8 gig frames, the computer is more than two years old already.

G
Govorok 04.03.22

And I have another problem. In the game itself, the sound is normal, but in the video inserts it is so quiet that you can hear everything through the phonendoscope. In the sound settings, everything is at the maximum.