3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skyangelsua 04.03.22 11:15 pm

Lady of the Forest (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the task branch, you need to kill a heart under a tree, are there other consequences besides these in the future? 1) Anna Stenger survived, the Baron is alive, the children died. 2) Anna Stenger died, the Baron died, did the children survive?
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 04.03.22

No, only a couple of dialogues mention that the baron hanged himself or went to treat her.

T
TimKar 04.03.22

skyangelsua
if the pod survived, you mean that she went crazy, then there are no other options

-
-dismal- 04.03.22

skyangelsua

There is an alternative 3rd option - everyone is alive (well, except as mentioned above - the baron's wife goes crazy) ... for this, BEFORE the main quest - talk to the druid (spirit) ... that is, come to the tree before the start of the plot.

s
samid3 04.03.22

ahh tell me how to use the Keira lamp? but I can't find it :(

v
voronpb 04.03.22

samid3
Yes, how. select it and add it to the cell where the torch is, press use, aim at the ghost on the assignment and see what he says.

A
Aleksandr1398 04.03.22

Do you read books in the game? "She who knows" Yen always has in the room. In general, this is not a druid at all.

L
Lyokha Tatarintsev 04.03.22

-Dismal-
There is no third option! If you kill or release the spirit before the plot, then nothing will change, In Steigers you just tell the headman right away that you did everything, the Baron is alive, Anna is crazy, the children are dead (because when talking with the spirit, Geralt still doesn’t know anything about children, therefore, there are no replicas about their salvation either!)

-
-dismal- 04.03.22

Aleksandr1398

read - look at the number - subject
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/2015-07-25_140050.1437822702.png

Lyokha Tatarintsev

hmm really - but before patch 1.06 this option was ... (on many sites and so lies the methodology for passing this notorious third option) ... That I apologize if I misled someone.

L
Lyokha Tatarintsev 04.03.22

Argo R
And how is your third option different from your second?

A
Argo R 04.03.22

Lyokha Tatarintsev
The third option for those who want to free the spirit, but not kill Anna and the baron.