3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DelMarPerfect 04.03.22 11:56 pm

Special cargo in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Salute to all! Ron occasionally calls the phone and says (I don’t remember verbatim), they say that I’m a worthless worker, I constantly forget to pick up the boxes ... that’s actually the question, WHAT are these boxes? Please help me figure it out, thanks in advance.
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mad Jack 04.03.22

sometimes a helicopter flies out in free mode (a message comes to the phone, saying that in x hours the cargo will be dropped). then, just before the reset comes "airplane / helicopter with cargo took off", a green box with a question mark will appear on the map. if you manage to get there first, you will get somewhere around 5 thousand experience and 25 thousand money. the box has a small guard. and other players nearby can also prevent you from getting a prize. I recommend flying to the box by plane or helicopter, it will be faster. wish you success!

D
DelMarPerfect 04.03.22

Jack02
Thank you very much! Everything is clear and detailed!

E
Evgeny Svitsky 04.03.22

Will the load drop in private sessions?

A
Antonius_S 04.03.22

Evgeny Svitsky
Yes, but there must be at least 4 players in the session.

E
Evgeny Svitsky 04.03.22

Antonius_S
Thank you :-)

P
Prince_Saint 04.03.22

If you run alone, then there will be armored vehicles and ordinary cars will spawn

s
s290691 04.03.22

Antonius_S, there must be at least 2 players. Yesterday it was just me and another guy in the session, the box was dropped (money, 10k RP, minigun and other little things).

D
Dmitry Korobkov 04.03.22

weapons from the box are then removed? if they are already open

A
Antonius_S 04.03.22

s290691
We tried it on PS4, there were 3 players and the special cargo was not dropped! As soon as the 4th entered, everything is OK!

D
Dmitry Korobkov 04.03.22

Antonius_S
and on my PC it was reset with two players

A
Antonius_S 04.03.22

Dmitry Korobkov
So those who play on the PC are lucky!

m
mo3gotpax 04.03.22

Last week they stopped dropping boxes with special cargo in gta online. What is it connected with?

D
D4emon712 04.03.22

mo3gotpax
maybe because the event ended, no?

m
mo3gotpax 04.03.22

D4emon712
Write in Russian, please.

D
D4emon712 04.03.22

mo3gotpax
What language did I write in? Event is an event

m
mo3gotpax 04.03.22

clear.

m
moonchild69 04.03.22

D4emon712
so you write in Russian that the event, otherwise it’s some kind of inventory, an Americanized pancake

L
LITANA 04.03.22

I'm playing yesterday. A message came that the box would be dropped. In this area of ​​the city, players gathered, shooting each other and the police on the campaign. Red smoke flared up. But the box never dropped. After some time, when everyone "scored" and dispersed, went about their business, a message came that the smugglers had taken the box. Like this.
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

n
nat mih 04.03.22

The crates are dropped, but there is nothing particularly valuable in them now.

v
victorzh 04.03.22

After the last update, only one box was dropped from me. Although before that they threw off, and immediately received an SMS that the plane had taken off again.