3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bionazar 04.03.22 11:56 pm

Let's open the costumes together! (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

Tell me how you can open such a gray suit? Is it just in the game?

25 Comments
Sort by:
t
theme11471 04.03.22

Mm... I'm not sure, but it seems to be a standard khaki-painted combat suit. Or whatever it's called. It seems to be given for completing all of Charlie's missions.

K
KristalNight 04.03.22

Bionazar
Standard Painted Suit

S
Steve0 04.03.22

Many costumes can only be collected by going through the cooperative, that is, it will not work on a pirate. I don't know if there is a new game + in the game. If yes, then you can take a save from someone with everything open.

But, they wrote to me that there are no games +. Then you have to wait for unlockers.

B
Baxmap 04.03.22

all 4E missions except for the Negro can be completed alone. 1 and 2 suits open except for the body at the defense, it is written that infa how to open the jacket will be after beating the game ...

V
VOX93 04.03.22

This is the original suit, but optionally repainted for desert camouflage for $10,000.

H
Hellsing1982 04.03.22

Good afternoon. Tell me please, I purchased the Deluxe Edition on the website of the Novyi Disk company, but I can’t find the following ammunition in the game, which should be in the bonuses of the deluxe version:
- exclusive spy camouflage and exclusive mercenary camouflage - I go into multiplayer, but there there is no possibility to choose equipment;
- an elite suit "Chameleon" and boots "Chameleon" - I don't have it anywhere, and I don't see such a suit alone;
- Adrenaline Elite Suit and 96-page electronic version of the Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel;
- armored boots and early access to the VSS sniper rifle?
Tell me where to look for this equipment or does it not open immediately, but after reaching a certain progress through the single / multiplayer?

K
Kurbads 04.03.22

Hellsing1982
New Disk trawled you =)

123213123123213 04.03.22

Hellsing1982
Um, I downloaded a pirate (now licensed) and there it was all good, look when choosing equipment, there you click on the Persians who are lower than Sam and it will be written there, on the right, what equipment they have. Or maybe the New Disk really divorced you))) )))

G
Gajaz 04.03.22

Hellsing1982
Most likely you have not entered the unlock key for this content. After completing the first task, when you are on board the Palladin, press esc>redeem code and enter the code that came with the game on a separate booklet, NOT TO BE CONFUSED with the game's activation key! Hope it helped.

H
Hellsing1982 04.03.22

Thanks. I also read the forums and came to the conclusion that there should be two keys. But the new disk gave out only one key, I wrote to them in technical support on August 31, still silence. But the official distributor in Russia of this game. The strangest thing is that it’s far from the first game I buy from them, there have never been overlays.

R
RockMAN23121984 04.03.22

PEOPLE!!!! Please tell me how to open:
glasses "Alpha"
gloves "Alpha"
boots "Alpha".
I do not understand something. Tell me who knows.

S
Stinger_Max 04.03.22

RockMAN23121984
Using the Spider Bot app on mobile devices.

K
KENT 95 SIGERKA 04.03.22

Who knows in the game there is a mask?

b
basket_man 04.03.22

RockMAN23121984
All of the above can be opened by yourself except for points. For example, I got boots by completing 20 waves in Charlie's tasks

t
tours 04.03.22

KENT 95 SIGERKA
no. only almost at the end of the game, the mission in the winter where gg in the mask will be. and you can't wear it in the outfit

R
RDX 04.03.22

KENT 95 SIGERKA The
mask can be put on a Persian using a mod.

A
AL5 04.03.22

Prompt mods for costumes, preferably with links.

A
AL5 04.03.22

HEKSOGENS
Well, you will prompt fashions or how?

s
shadow six 04.03.22

HEXOGEN
Can you post a link to this mod that puts a mask on a Persian

R
RDX 04.03.22

Shadow Six
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=282161248&searchtext=balaclava