3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n1981 04.03.22 11:56 pm

How to create a mod (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

How to register and where (in what files) the desired starting truck and starting money? Like in the old 18 steel wheels, when you started working as a company owner, and not just a simple driver.
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Matroskin 04.03.22

Starter truck you choose

A
Alex Brody 04.03.22

n1981 A
truck can be made stratified by adding it to the file def/vehicle/truck_desktop/ And here there should be a truck registration file, for example daf_xf_euro6.sii , and then specify the path to the sii files.

n
n1981 04.03.22

Thanks Alex Brody

R
Roman RR 04.03.22

Alex Brody
Please tell me if there is a program to remake the mod

A
Alex Brody 04.03.22

nabatovre
There is: Notepad.

R
Roman RR 04.03.22

Alex Brody
and is also created in a notebook

A
Alex Brody 04.03.22

nabatovre
3D model is created in ZModeler. Creating a 3D Model is one thing, but writing it into the game with a notepad.

v
vovangt4 04.03.22

nabatovre It depends on
what to remake! Textures in Photoshop, a model in Zmodeler or a blender, and registration in an analogue of a notepad

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 04.03.22

yes, I agree to learn to darn fashion myself, it’s not bad, but it’s better to trust the professionals!

R
Roman RR 04.03.22

vovangt4
I want to redo the trailer mod remove the screenshots from the tanks, except for one, but I don’t know how

R
Roman RR 04.03.22

vovangt4
thought there is a program where you can put the mod and see visually what to remove

v
vovangt4 04.03.22

nabatovre
There is no such program! If you have several skins for one trailer, then it’s nowhere easier to open the folder with the tank vehicle trailer_eu the name of your tank (you can read it in the gallery) there you see a lot of dds files of the same size, open them in turn (open photoshop, DXTBmp, etc.) and look until you see the skin you need, extract it, and look at the names of others that you don’t need, and in turn name your skin as one of the unnecessary ones is named, add the renamed one to the same folder without compression, see what the second one you don’t need is called and see how it is is called rename your extracted one to such a name and add it again without compression and do this with all unnecessary skins, replace them with what you like, for this you do not need complex programs, but only an image viewer with the dds extension

R
Roman RR 04.03.22

vovangt4
thank you very much

v
vovangt4 04.03.22

nabatovre
Not at all. Trivia.