3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
siame 04.03.22 11:56 pm

Permanent Intrusion Ban (Dark Souls 2)

Actually, subject. There is a streamer on twitch http://www.twitch.tv/wyvern_slayer that goes up to NG 99+. So, he is online (bloodstains, messages, ghosts around the fires), but he constantly has a no-intrusion icon - a crossed out cracked eye that appears after killing the boss, although the boss is alive. He does not burn figurines (yes, there is a different icon, too).

Question: how?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 04.03.22

This is probably left over from killing the boss from the last round of playthrough. Should also be removed - select the option to remove the effect from the fire, but only from the one that is responsible for part of the location with the boss.

K
KV27 04.03.22

at_sagor
The effect lasts 30 minutes. What "last circle" are we talking about?

_
_Whispers In The Dark 04.03.22

Belros
And what are you doing in the location for another 30 minutes after killing the boss?

g
gold man 04.03.22

Belros
He runs through every location in less than 30 minutes. The boss is killed again and the effect is again extended to 30 minutes. All this goes to the next round of NG. And so every time. What is not clear?

K
KV27 04.03.22

Whispers In The Dark
And who told you that I'm doing something there?

K
KV27 04.03.22

Gold-man
I see you're the most understanding here.

_
_Whispers In The Dark 04.03.22

Belros
I'm talking about the fact that the effect remains for 30 minutes of being in the location and persists on NG +

d
drag_in 04.03.22

most likely yes, left over from previous games.
Does he have summons? And then maybe he joined the champions ..