3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Pro 04.03.22 11:56 pm

Can't equip new equipment in Spies vs Mercenaries. (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

I bought the game a long time ago, but for some reason I decided to just try to play the cartoon and ran into such a problem. I bought new equipment for myself, but a spy or a mercenary still has the first class and you’ll understand how it can be changed at all. It's simply unrealistic to play without normal equipment, because nerds with cool equipment bend over just like that.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantihor 04.03.22

The very first mode does not provide for the presence of its own equipment (Everyone plays with one default class). In the second mode, the presence of various classes is already provided, and even then, in order to form your own, you need to buy an equipment slot for tokens..

A
Alex_Pro 04.03.22

Mantihor
And then how do you explain the fact that in this mode, for some reason, others play with their equipment? And what is the first mode? And I have tokens, therefore I created classes. Now I have 11 tokens and level 10.

A
Aenmutus 04.03.22

You have a default, while the level is low and there are no tokens, you can not buy a slot for your equipment, nor the equipment itself. This is for memory. Just dig deep into your gear, I don't remember.

M
Mantihor 04.03.22

Alex_Pro
Sh&N Standard - This is the first one.
S&N Blacklist - This is the second one.
At least in the lobby of the second mode there is an item at the bottom of the selection of equipment!
Screenshot
There, spies and mercenaries have 6 sets of equipment, 3 default (unchanged) and 3 custom.

A
Alex_Pro 04.03.22

Mantihor
I already understood. You were right. I already know about networks. It's just that I'm still bewildered how people can choose among the three default outfits one specific one, and I'm running like a sucker with some kind of shit...
Pulpy
Yes, I can buy everything, or rather I already bought it. I now have 18 tokens and about 10 more I spent on pumping. Now that I figured everything out, I'll show these goats to Kuz'kin's mother!

P
Pumping Iron 04.03.22

Alex_Pro
I wish you good luck

A
Alex_Pro 04.03.22

Mantihor
A! I did understand what was going on. For some people, the level resets, so they play at the first levels with all the equipment. True, I still do not understand in connection with what the level is reset, but it terribly infuriates. It's good that at least the pumping with tokens remained. But on the other hand, in addition to the level, the money was also skipped, since there were so few of them, so it doesn’t matter.
Giga-Buster
It seemed to me, or is there some sarcasm in your words?