3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rysta 05.03.22 12:34 am

Liberty City - Armageddon 2010 (Grand Theft Auto 3)

A global modification that combines two high-quality mods Liberty City Twenty Ten and Armageddon Mod.

Description of these mods: That's it, kirdyk has come for Liberty City, America and the rest of the world. A hefty asteroid crashed into the Moon, and therefore a real Armageddon came to Earth! Trees burned by acid rain. Previously closed interiors are open, both bosses and some houses. The Ghost Town is equipped, the city and Liberty are connected by tunnels that were previously closed, there is an Easter egg in the form of a bunker, a lighthouse has been added. The money was replaced by drugs, it does not play a special role, the weapons have been completely replaced, the lethal force of grenades and Molotov cocktails has been increased. The roads are now full of wrecks. Most of the houses "received" damage. The population is divided into groups, so that some citizens carry guns, there is no police. In general, devastation reigns in the city - roads are broken, ships in the port are flooded, houses are completely or partially destroyed,

Too lazy to come up with a new description, the meaning is still clear. Added a couple of sunken ships, replaced almost all the cars that remained original, new old skins (30). There is a crack from Buka (only translation, original textures). NOCD v1.1

Installation: copy the contents of the LCATT folder from the archive to the folder with the installed game, answer the question in the affirmative. Install only on the original GTA3! Copy the Audio folder from the disc to the game folder, otherwise the game will require the disc.

Links for downloading the file: http://www.playground.ru/files/15726 (85 Mb)

Screenshots:
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

A small update will be released later, there is no time to do it yet. In the plans:
1. Fix bugs in the models of some cars, including replacing the buggy UAZ, due to which the game sometimes crashes with an error.
2. Replace all remaining textures, including LODs.
3. The most important thing is to make Ghost Town habitable.

pix.playground.ru
109 Comments
Sort by:
A
AK-47 05.03.22

I'll see what it is tomorrow

g
gtaman 05.03.22

Armageddon MOD is terrible.

I
I raspy61 I 05.03.22

armageddon + twenty ten is actually a post apocalypse! all sorts of fallouts3 smoke on the sidelines :D

L
LSD_Videosystem 05.03.22

No, unfortunately Fallout does not smoke, but drives .... this is a classic worse than GTA)))

A
AK-47 05.03.22

And who like me like GTA more

L
LSD_Videosystem 05.03.22

When I see what happened to Liberty, I whisper to myself: "After all, Medvedev found that joke with Gorbachev ... Well, he mastered the TXD Workshop in vain ..."

L
LSD_Videosystem 05.03.22

Me too!!!! I hate Fallout!!!!

G
Genoc1de 05.03.22

Let's see, the current will have to make another copy of GTA3 :( It's reluctant to
bury the EFS ...

g
ghost bear 05.03.22

Fallout cannot be compared to GTA. These are completely different games. It's like asking which is better - an apple or a cupboard.

K
KroSSSovock 05.03.22

I agree with Ghost Bear. 1+ for you

R
RJ_de_Rex 05.03.22

HM. Liberty City Twenty Ten itself is a good mod, but I don’t really like Armegeddon

g
gtaman 05.03.22

Fallout cannot be compared to GTA. These are completely different games. It's like asking which is better - an apple or a cupboard.
A wardrobe is better, because an apple can lie inside it)) In this case, GTA is a wardrobe))

J
JB-n 05.03.22

It's cool - a fact, but this is a mod, so I don't understand how I ended up here at all ..

A
AK-47 05.03.22

Not bad, but why did the cars lose stability? and how did you add cars and how did you make them drive?

F
FlasHXS 05.03.22

The description of the mod is taken from liber2010. it is lying around on my disk. and it’s very interesting to take a walk in the infected city. I haven’t played Armageddon))).

R
Rysta 05.03.22

About the stability of wheelbarrows. I put all the cars into the game carefully (collision, characteristics, wheels, color). It was possible to prescribe more names, but did not bother with this. Machines have the characteristics that their creators gave them. Maybe some cars are not very stable, but for the most part everything is in order, at least for me.

About adding wheelbarrows. I didn't add cars, just replace them, but I know how it was done in Liberty City Twenty Ten. By the way, 3 cars were added to RealGTA3 in the same way. An example of adding a car to LCTT:
A repa.dff model was added to gta3.img, a repa.txd texture to txd.img, a repa collision to vehicles.col
In default.ide:
ID MODEL NAME TXD NAME TYPE HANDLING ID GAME NAME CLASS FRQ LEVEL RULES WHEELS WHEEL SCALE
151, repa, repa, car, AIRTRAIN, REPA, poorfamily, 10, 7, 0, 161,

0.7 1. When adding a car, you need to assign your own free ID to it (there are a lot of them, it's better after 150).
2. You can not add a new characteristic (handling), only use one of the existing ones (checked)
3. When you try to register a new car in the script (main.scm), i.e. give it a permanent spawn location, it does not appear at the respawn point.

The new car will appear on the roads anywhere and anytime. Don't forget to add its colors to carcols.dat, and ideally add the name to the translation file (.gxt)

R
RJ_de_Rex 05.03.22

how much does he weigh??
armageddon weighs 8 meters at most

F
FlasHXS 05.03.22

Wow, there’s a fact about driving a car ... I’ve been interested in a lot of ATP for a long time

s
solom 05.03.22

If anyone did not know, the author simply reunited 2 mods together, so it turned out under the atmosphere of Liberty 2010 and Armageddon.
Not bad by the way

R
Rysta 05.03.22

FlasH InXS, the main thing is not to overdo it with the additive. Practice has shown that 3-4 new machines are installed quite normally, then glitches begin