3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 05.03.22 12:34 am

Favorite cartoons

Kid vs Cat
How to Train Your Dragon
The Lion King (by the way, I haven't watched for a long time, I'll have to look somehow)
Oggy and Cockroaches.
Pokémon (those that are old, not all kinds of "diamonds and pearls").
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mister Carter 05.03.22

One here is not limited to:
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic;
— Star Wars: Clone Wars;
- ECHO-Platoon;
First trio. The rest are just too lazy to list.

N
Novakid 05.03.22

-Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers
-MLP:FiM
-Duck Tales
-The Simpsons

P
Pelta Lunata 05.03.22

I didn't see such a topic. I want to know what is held in high esteem by my sweet users of my favorite site.
1. Spongebob. There are no comments here. The most idiotic cartoon I've ever seen. The best cartoon of Forever and Eve, the first four seasons are masterpieces.
2. Kappa Mikey. Enchanting banter over anime. Incredibly funny. Especially delivers Gonard, that blue-haired cretin.
3. Cool beavers. I will never forget these two.
4. Cat-scratches. The second most debility after the spongebob cartoon. It is in fourth place, because there are only 20 episodes (((
5. The Simpsons. They are divine. Vulgar griffins did not lie around. Who disagrees?

B
BenziLLLa 05.03.22

1. Catdog.
2. Hedgehog in the fog.
3. Soviet Winnie the Pooh.
4. Series "Random sketches".

L
Last Engineer 05.03.22

Pelta Lunata

I disagree.

Griffins are funnier and don't care

P
Pelta Lunata 05.03.22

Last Engineer 2077
I don't know how I won't stumble upon them, they are always so dull. The Simpsons is another matter. However, their authors also slipped into a stupid slander of American culture and values.

t
trustedSunbro 05.03.22

1.MLP, without further ado, the most divine thing that exists (IMHO)
2. Adventure Time - PB nyasha :3
3.TaleSpin and Darkwing Duck - watched in childhood :3
Now I'm slowly watching Tron Uprising

N
Novakid 05.03.22

1.The Simpsons
2.MLP 3.Chip'n
Dale Rescue Rangers
4.Duck Tales

A
Alexator 05.03.22

Treasure Island, then Naruto :3

V
Volt123 05.03.22

There was such a topic, only I was too lazy to look for it, but I remember that it was. True, the best cartoons were called, and not favorite ones, but the meaning does not change from this.

And here is my
WALL-E list
Brother Bear 1-2
Bambi
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Volt
Up
Etc.
+ Miyazaki cartoons and some other animes.
+ some Soviet cartoons.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 05.03.22

Ratatouille (and in general all Pixar cartoons)
Spirited Away

M
Max Fry 05.03.22

There was a topic somewhere in the chat room. Okay.

Family Guy - well, it's Family Guy :D

Conan the Barbarian - I don't remember the year or the plot. I remember that I really liked it as a child.

X-Men - Evolution - it would be foolish of me to find fault with some banality of plots, because I liked the series and still like it. It has flaws, but is still among the favorites.

My little pony: Friendship is magic! :D
The series came in handy, at a time when it was especially difficult for me. What to say. A good series that can overshadow the problems and hardships that warp the mind. Ponies, in fact, cause only tenderness, sometimes making me forget about the bad things that I know about people. And I know a lot, that's why I don't sleep a damn thing. "The less you know the better you sleep"

Cartoon reality - the removal of the brain. The best series in the genre has not yet met.

Pirates of Dark Water - I reviewed the series that I once had on cassettes, plus I watched those that I had not seen. It's a shame that the series was not completed due to financial problems. I will never know if Ren found all thirteen treasures of Rule ;(

Titans - got acquainted with the series on Cartoon Network, where I watched it in English. At that time I understood English worse than now, however, my mania for analysis in order to achieve understanding made look closely, and liked

the series.Futturama is a mixture of science fiction, satire and delirium.I like it :)

Spiderman (90s version). At the time, he was a big fan of many Marvel and DC superheroes. The series is uncomplicated, sometimes jumping from one extreme to another: some series are interesting, in others the plot is wildly banal, naive.

Of the series, this, of course, is by no means all. Here and about the Justice League, and about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and about many other things you can remember and remember.

It's harder with feature films. They are simple. Cloud. Right now, only the Incredibles and a couple of Soviet cartoons are on my mind :(

r
rPeBoJL 05.03.22

Treasure Island, The Adventures of Captain Vrungel, Once upon a time there was a dog, Well, you wait!
from foreign-bourgeois Tom and Jerry, Oggy and Kukarachi

T
TTG 05.03.22

Well, you come in, if that.

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 05.03.22

Favorite about a mole and his friend or girlfriend, I don’t know exactly who the Mouse is!)))

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 05.03.22

Here it is)))
Spoiler

B
Bad Bunny 05.03.22

Tom and Jerry
Chip and Dale
and Soviet cartoons :) but in general there are many favorites :)

V
Vascapp 05.03.22

Last year's snow was falling, There was a dog, and of course, the Simpsons, which is a full-length animated series. I like Family Guy, but they are far from the Simpsons!

E
Ellina88 05.03.22

I love Soviet cartoons very much. I prefer to watch feature films, such as "The Lion King", "Beauty and the Beast", "Pocahontas", all cartoons about heroes.

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.03.22

You will not see such a list in the profile) Unlike your favorite games.
From the list of favorites, you can name the following (in no particular order):
• TMNT (first generation, but also the second norm)
• X-Men (90s and in 2003)
• Centurions (an old animated series about cyborgs, newfags probably never even heard of it)
• Captain Planet and the Planeteers (also junk, but at that time it was suuuuper-cool))
• Duck Tales (the same, unique, with an unforgettable intro)
• Pokemon (unexpected twist =) I liked the idea, although the cartoon is rather primitive in general, and yet, but the Digimons didn’t flood - bullshit)
In addition, there are several other interesting anime ...