3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Narget Nurn 05.03.22 12:35 am

Gwent Card Collection (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Comrades, tell me. In the White Orchard, in the very first inn, the hostess sold cards for the Gwent deck. At first I did not buy, there was no money. Then I forgot. And after the scene with the Bandyukov cutting into cabbage, before the appearance of Yen, she disappears from this kochma. Where can I get them now?

At all. share your impressions of Gwent in this thread.
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 05.03.22

Narget Nurn
at merchants in random order, I was more surprised by the imbalance of the deck of monsters, which with one card can throw off 5 cards of the same "suit" or even more ...

7 looks 05.03.22

Yes, they seem to be the same for merchants. At least I noticed that if you buy several cards from one, the same ones disappear from sale from others.
And about the game - in Vizima I could not beat the Nilfgaardian. In the third round, I already have no cards, and he starts throwing dozens. And always, if by the third round both run out of cards, the victory is given to him for skill.

S
Sandugo 05.03.22

7 look
in the palace? I play according to this tactic: 1 round - I try to pull out as many strong cards as possible from the enemy, if necessary, using weather skills so that he lays out more cards. I end up giving him 1 round to keep the cards. I take the 2nd round with strong cards, I get a bonus one. By the 3rd round, the opponent usually has nothing left to put on the table)

p
petchnoz 05.03.22

With the first player, I won the first time, and each subsequent game leads to the next one - press ESC and lose even if I already won?

7 looks 05.03.22

Sandugo
If I lose the first round by throwing out weak cards, and in the second I win with strong ones, then in the third, either the opponent starts to throw out big cards from nowhere, against which I have nothing, or the cards run out for both and the victory is again given to him for "skill ".
In general, here you need to buy cards and train, train, train.

H
Hireidan 05.03.22

Bupycop
is not difficult - the main thing is to have the right weather or execution (but it is more difficult to implement).
after receiving gold cards - the game becomes very simple in terms of victories

S
Sandugo 05.03.22

7 look
the targashka in the tavern had three cards 2 for the kingdom one neutral. So I didn’t buy them at first, now I don’t meet other traders who meet for the kingdom, namely that neutral one ...

R
RaKaMaKa4 05.03.22

Generally so. This Nilfgaardian is a cheater! I worked out a tactic, he always, always went against me as infantry!!!!!! I forced him to lay out all the strong foot soldiers and beat them all with a freeze card, I won. For the next round, he put siege and shooting troops in some kind of cancer !!!!!!!!!! He also improved them with troubadours !!!! Where?!!!! He always went infantry! All his cards were infantry!!!!!!! Okay, I covered them with fog and rain, but somehow a damn card came out of him that removed all these effects! Map clear day!!!! Where did he get it?!!!!!1 Where?!!!!!!!! Why does he always have cards on my cards?!!!! Whatever cards you take, counter cards are automatically picked up from him!!!!1