3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HaniBubu 05.03.22 12:35 am

Achievements do not work in the Steam version of the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

They gave me the Witcher 3 on Steam. I decided to replay it again and catch up, transferred the saves from the GOG version and now I’ve played 12 hours on Steam and only now I noticed that the achievements don’t work, completed the quest with Keira and the Baron, and for this they give an achievement, but nothing happened. Then I went to the GOG Galaxy, and as it turned out, there are no achievements there either, except for the first one for meeting Yenefer, and in fact, in the GOG version, I climbed the game through the entire plot. Who had this and who knows how to fix the achievements?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 05.03.22

patch 1.07 is to blame

X
Xavier_29Th 05.03.22

The patch introduces complications into the game, ie. fulfill the conditions ten times and get a well-needed achievement ... or maybe twenty times)))

H
HaniBubu 05.03.22

Xavier_29Th
how do you think it affects the story achievements?

R
Ryogi Shiki 05.03.22

HaniBubu
don't listen to him, he's a rogue

M
McLaren MP4-4 05.03.22

In order for the achievements to work, you need to start the game anew, and without any other third-party saves.

j
jemand 05.03.22

McLaren MP4-4 Are you
sure? I just started a new game on version 1.07 (GOG), strengthened all 5 signs in the White Garden at the same time with places of power, but I didn’t get the power overwhelming achievement.

m
magical 05.03.22

jemand
Same thing. Now I'm looking for answers on the forums.

O
Orogon 05.03.22

Oops, but I was not given an achievement for completing the game. The achievement patch broke on all versions, both on GOG and on Stimovskaya. I think it’s unlikely that you can fix it yourself, you’ll have to wait for 1.08

f
form 05.03.22

Oh how. I suspected something was wrong when I didn’t get an achievement for Ferazin and tried to dig in this direction, but Google was silent, then I completed Brothers in Arms - I also didn’t get an achievement, but I thought that maybe it would be given later, but it turns out, everything is more global and the achievements have broken completely. Well, 100+ hours of play, and now a smoke break in anticipation of a new patch.

A
Atrox2011 05.03.22

plus in the subject, achievements are not shy, several conditions have already been met, such as slaughtering Olaf's bear with slippers or fulfilling the contract for Morwood's demon ... CD Project saddened us :(