3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ABRAS 05.03.22 12:35 am

Poll: The most useless weapon in the game? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

I heard that some types of weapons have significantly lost their combat power, for example, it makes little sense to use a machine gun. it is not effective, but what do you think is the most useless weapon?
23 Comments
Sort by:
v
vsem76 05.03.22

Chivo??????? This is a full UG machine gun in the rest of CS, but in this one it’s just cute, and there are 2 types of them. And the most useless B-3-1

C
CKAT 05.03.22

MP9 and UMP45

A
ABRAS 05.03.22

The cracker is also useless, and completely.

G
GTAman 05.03.22

Machine guns in CSGO are imba, and even though smg is a poop, they give three times more money for a frag.

K
Karasuba 05.03.22

A pistol for $ 400, such garbage, was in GTA sa. I thought that he shoots quickly, but he is like a pestle with a scythe.

R
ReDoSs 05.03.22

The most terrible weapon in cs:go is the P2000 (initial counter pistol) - in the purchase menu it is written that it has maximum accuracy, but in reality the glock is many times more accurate and practical, although it is inferior in damage.

R
ReDoSs 05.03.22

The $400 pistol is very demanding on the owner and has poor accuracy, but if the hand is full of playing with it, then this is a straight cheating weapon.

M
Mr John Shepard 05.03.22

vsem76 You
can immediately see the public man...
The coolest pistol is the P250, it always writes to the ball... You can go out stupidly to press and hit...
It has become more difficult to write the ball from the Kalash... Well, the emka is the golden mean...

M
Mr John Shepard 05.03.22

ABRASTSOVY
Are you sure about that? We took rounds on de nuque mixes ... We threw crackers on the outside, we arcaded the ramp ourselves ...

A
ABRAS 05.03.22

Mr. John Shepard
I still don't consider a cracker to be a particularly useful tool, but at least there's a variety. It's something like night vision in the last release of Counter-Strike - zero use. It would be better if more varieties of grenades were added.

T
Ty4_ko 05.03.22

UMP-45 is the coolest, of course, after the M4A1-S, And the most useless weapon is Zeus and all shotguns except Nova

D
Deadliest Polecat 05.03.22

There are no bad weapons in CS GO. But there are players who can only play with AK 47 and M4A1

A
ABRAS 05.03.22

The new CZ75-Auto is also not ice

k
koles47 05.03.22

ABR
with one clip -3 sometimes I do it on eco rounds and the enemy’s armor is not a hindrance, but for a sniper, in my opinion, the best pistol.

A
ABRAS 05.03.22

koles47
I haven't adapted yet, it's somehow unusual.

-
-SlashuuR- 05.03.22

After CSS, in this part, in general, all pistols, except for Tek and Deagle, seemed the same.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 05.03.22

I have always hated the MAC-10, MP9 and MP7. There are also such pussies as SSG 08 and M249. Although they are not exactly shit, but I do not see the point in them. The SSG is not needed because the AWP is more powerful, and the M249 because the Negev is lighter and has a larger magazine.

M
Maxis1977 05.03.22

looks like a gun to me

t
timati123321e 05.03.22

Tec-9 is such shit.

W
WWQ 05.03.22

As for me, each gun has its own plus, whether it be price, damage, speed, accuracy or balance, the only weapon without pluses is the bison, although there are 64 bullets, but it is incomparable with p90