3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bruklin2 05.03.22 12:35 am

At the end of the quest "Hunting Junior" you need to talk to Roche. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It is impossible to complete this mission due to the fact that there is no conversation with Roshe... HELP please kind people

14 Comments
Sort by:
s
spacey_bear 05.03.22

Try to meditate a few times

B
Bupycop 05.03.22

bruklin2
or wait for patch 1.07

r
rostislawsergeev 05.03.22

bruklin2
And what kind of patch do you have now? Maybe you should try updating them if you don't already have the latest ones. Or try to meditate.

D
Destroyer113 05.03.22

Bupycop
I play a pirate, and easily passed this quest on patch 1.02

b
benites 05.03.22

try restarting the game

b
bruklin2 05.03.22

I currently have patch 1.05. I tried to meditate and restarted the game ... does not help. Although before that, when I went through it was normal with patch 1.03, then I started to go through it again and this bug got out ... I installed patch 1.05, everything did not help early ...

V
ValbkinDed 05.03.22

buy a license and don't suffer)))

-
-dismal- 05.03.22

bruklin2
I had a similar problem with the quest "Brave Races: For the Glory of the Goddess" ..earlier saves and a transition to another locale helped.

b
bruklin2 05.03.22

-Dismal- thanks bro! helped :) It's a pity that now you have to download again))

B
Bupycop 05.03.22

Destroer113
How many dumb-headed you will be, how many times can you repeat that the witcher has no pirates, there is no protection, you either bought the game or downloaded it, I personally bought it on Steam and for all my two playthroughs, I also didn’t meet a single bug , which somehow prevented me from passing or did something inoperative, only roach with crooked hooves and a couple of times the loaders in the port walked funny.

1Archangel1 05.03.22

MikkiMayC
I have a license...but I suffer((((

1Archangel1 05.03.22

Is there a solution for the people? Of. the English forum is silent, the incentive is also empty, not really, this is such a rare bug (

V
ValbkinDed 05.03.22

1Archangel1
I have a license and I don't suffer)

R
Regori 05.03.22

I have the same trouble, if you do not know the solution, maybe someone will have a save after this moment? Ideally, the rest of the main quests and related side quests would be completed.