3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr World 05.03.22 01:16 am

Will there be skins? (Fallout 4)

When we were shown the pip fight, it was clear that the statistics contained only SPECIAL, status and perks. It turns out that there will be no skills or the developers have something else in mind? No
27 Comments
Sort by:
w
wektor1313 05.03.22

when it comes out, then we'll see, they still won't change anything even if we start a discussion here.

K
K. V. 05.03.22

So there is a chance that the lethal force of a weapon will no longer depend on how much the "weapon" skill is pumped? It will be nothing like the old Fallout.

B
Blackstormed 05.03.22

What's the difference, really? Most likely, of course, they will leave the old setting, but maybe they will introduce something new. On the one hand, the special + skills system gave a very interesting RPG system in the classic fallout, i.e. the passage of a character with advanced humanitarian skills was significantly different from a sniper, etc. It annoys me when one or another option is not available. I like to choose the style as the game progresses, based on the fact that the hero is talented in everything, even if it's not true =)).

n
nighthawkreal 05.03.22

If it doesn't, then it's bad.

J
Jaddman 05.03.22

It would be extremely bad if they removed the skills, however, in the crafting system, you can see the requirements of Science to create such and such an item. What is strange is that science level 1 is required, for some 2, and it seems that even if the skills are, then on a 10-point scale or even tied to one or another SPECIAL attribute, for example, Intelligence in the case of Science.

s
saa0891 05.03.22

Yes, there will be skills, of course, who will break something that works great.

U
User 2015 05.03.22

of course it will

K
K. V. 05.03.22

Jaddman
On the screenshot you can see the inscription "Better melee damage" - it means that it will be possible to beat enemies with a butt.

B
BoB_Er 05.03.22

KV
Well, it was shown at E3, with a gun in the face of a raider!

l
lovecreep 05.03.22

where will we be without them
in one form or another,
otherwise it is no longer a foul

v
vadikVVV 05.03.22

Our perks and skills were everything, in all parts of the fall.

e
emporio2866 05.03.22

saa0891
I wish they didn't break... but in our harsh age of rendering anything is possible! Maybe there will be 2 modes with all skills and casual.

M
Maxim Khalilov 05.03.22

Revising the record from E3, that's what I noticed. I give you hope.

g
gmh4589 05.03.22

K. V.
In my opinion, this was also shown in the video

K
K. V. 05.03.22

gmh4589
Well, yes, although only a pistol was shown there.

P
Prostouser 05.03.22

Perhaps the skills will not be in the pip-boy, but what you are talking about science 1 and science 2, there may be several levels.
Well, look, in the 2nd Volle, the skills swung up to 300 and it is possible that here, having upgraded the skill to 100, he gets a level, so by shaking science, for example, by 200 (yes, a bit too much), she will get lvl 2.
PS Just guesses.

a
alex333555 05.03.22

Science 1 and Science 2 from the video when upgrading a laser rifle are definitely perks. And to take them, you probably need to pump Science and Repair

K
K. V. 05.03.22

alex333555
"Science 1 and Science 2 from the video when upgrading a laser rifle are definitely perks. And to take them, you probably need to pump Science and Repair"

Download science in order to then take the science perk? Yes, it can be fun. (/:-one)

a
attacking_beaver 05.03.22

as an option, they will introduce an Elderscroll pumping system

M
MeXaHiK_ 05.03.22

The main VATS will be and this is the main thing. Although skills would also be desirable to see.