3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blink182182 05.03.22 01:16 am

Playstation4 why so cheap?

Hi all! In general, I came across an interesting store like a solid one, where Sonya 4 cost roughly 15 tr. There is delivery to the regions and a guarantee from the store for 1 year. I am confused by the price of 15t, because in normal stores they cost from 24k. If you're interested, I can drop you a line and let me know what you think! maybe someone who lives in Moscow will go and have a look?
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 05.03.22

From the repair, so the warranty from the store is 1 year.
Or the second option - call them and in fact they will announce completely different prices than on the site.

P
PolaC1 05.03.22

Cheap and free only cheese in a mousetrap. There is such a good Russian proverb "A miser pays twice" + nerves.

b
blink182182 05.03.22

Flow4Master
should not be out of repair, because there are a lot of them, plus I saw an ad for 14 Sonya.

b
blink182182 05.03.22

the most interesting thing is that you can come and see Sonya.

p
pecabir 05.03.22

perhaps glass wool stuffed into the case instead of components is sold. well, or androydososol under the guise of a play-session4

F
Flow4Master 05.03.22

blink182182
You look at the reviews on this very curling iron4 - they write that the store threw money, they even give a link to the discussion of this particular store.
That's who is interested http://forum.otzovik.org/threads/ostorozhno-moshenniki-tehnocentr-su-texnocentr.3226/