3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spidermanos 05.03.22 01:16 am

Quests on the column (neatly possible spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The people have such a question: today I completed all the quests of Keira Metz, including the quest on the kolomnitsa, as a result of which now the morr maiden roams the territory of Velen
The question is where can I find her to beat nafig
6 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf Mercenary 05.03.22

No way, you chose the "greater evil". Read her biography in characters "...and she turned out to be a pestilence maiden, the witcher released her, and later she sowed a big pestilence somewhere."
To choose the "lesser evil" you need to say "I don't believe you" in a conversation and put pressure on her.

s
spidermanos 05.03.22

well, to hell with her, I’ll survive my last meeting with the midnight woman and the midday woman, it was enough for my eyes I almost died

M
Maks Ars1 05.03.22

Nobody tried to bring residents there after the quest on the column? Settle the island? Looks like that's what the quest is supposed to be about. People were but disappeared through the curse. It was removed, which means that people need to be returned. Has anyone tried it?

M
Maks Ars1 05.03.22

There's even a road sign for fast travel. Near the usual quest caves, they are not placed.

k
krakaziabra 05.03.22

Maks Ars1
You can't return the people there, there wasn't even a settlement there, only the ruler's castle, well, servants' houses like that, and there is a sign for the player.

s
samid3 05.03.22

tell me how to use Keira's lamp in the game?