3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
megalith 05.03.22 01:16 am

is the game worth the money? (SimCity (2013))

Now that enough time has passed to fix all the bugs, is it worth buying the game? I am a fan of the past parts (3000, 4). 1000 rubles is not such a big amount, but throwing it away to the wind is not at all desirable.
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Ners23 05.03.22

Of course not. It is better to buy an extra pack of condoms and cigarettes, but not this creation. They ruined the whole spirit of the series.

C
Cobblepot 05.03.22

No, it's not worth it, especially as they say they plan to introduce an off-line mode. Well, if the fan before the brain explosion)), then look at the reviews from other fans of the series (for sure there are).

m
megalith 05.03.22

Why are games so expensive these days? I remember the coolest games cost 300 rubles before. and now it's even a pity to buy a license

S
Stas Agafonov 05.03.22

It's up to you, I don't think it's worth it.

U
UncleMiRiMaN 05.03.22

"It's up to you" is the truest statement.
And so. Personally, I did not regret that I spent 1000 rubles on it. Bought at launch. The replayability is just awesome. Every now and then I return to my town, to check - what part of the economy I have not yet destroyed.

T
The_Igromator 05.03.22

Bought and have no regrets, great strategy. Only one thing upsets - the impossibility of expanding the city in breadth. But the developers went a different way by releasing a DLC about the future)

S
Stealth123 05.03.22

I bought it and have no regrets, only the small size of cities is depressing, the rest I was very pleased with.

n
nobody nobody nobody 05.03.22

Cities are really tiny...

Q
Quadrinite 05.03.22

The size of the maps is small (2x2 km). In the 4th it was much larger. For me, it's such an unsuccessful parody of Cities XL.