3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tsa_va 17.11.19 12:45 pm

Lost all the finds (Metro Exodus)

Reached the ending of the Caspian, took in the hangar last card, then going into the findings found that all the previously found record, and cards are gone, there is only the last. Put early saves, too. Can anyone come across? The game is licensed EGS.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abarmot90 17.11.19

tsa_va
Why do you need them???. The game works and be happy

D
DzoT64 17.11.19

Pirates all super)0

t
tsa_va 17.11.19

DzoT64
I passed the pirates, aware of how everything is super.

t
tsa_va 17.11.19

Abarmot90
Wanted to collect, but not in this case, I thought maybe someone knows how to fix...

D
DzoT64 17.11.19

tsa_va
Beat the game and then buy?) And even in epics.
ps roflol, pirates and litsuha have absolutely no difference, localization can only cut not needed to reduce weight. You have the individual bug.

G
GraiZZes 17.11.19

The game has only recently came out +these patches have to be anything; bugs, bugs and again bugs. But on your topic, I went and everything was fine, as I think many have, so I think nobody will help with this issue)

S
STALKER-X-AL 17.11.19

a similar bug was in the previous parts,(at least for me),this is not encountered, most likely it individually.

S
Stels_old 17.11.19

Howled the same in the second repetition, I wanted to find everything, but in the end it turned out that I found nothing. I think I twice picked up the same card, and they cleared. PS the saves are not responsible for the findings, they all lie in the user file at the docks with the game