3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your hair is beautiful 05.03.22 01:17 am

Endless \"loading Windows\"

I played myself calmly at night in Fallout: New Vegas, did not touch anyone, but just sat and played. Well, I temporarily ended my adventure with the decision to go to sleep. Well, I wake up in the morning and decide to continue the adventure, through this beautiful post-apocalyptic world, and I notice that Windows loads endlessly, while I tried all the ways to start it (like "Windows last good boot", etc. etc. ) and none of them helped. So what's the problem? Did PeKa fly off or Windows (and will it have to be reinstalled?)?
PS I have Windows 7 Professional x64, if that.
UPD:
Maybe it's all because of the Nvidia drivers? I remember a week ago I saw a topic with the same problem as mine, well, in short, the guy solved this problem by reinstalling Windows, but the problem, in fact, was in the drivers from Nvidia (Game Ready for Batman: Arkham Knight, sort of). And he wasn't the only one with this problem.
Well, I have the same driver, but there is one thing, but my installer of these drivers hung at the very end (I don’t remember which driver was installed), well, I had to close it with the task manager. And when entering GeForce Experience in the "drivers" tab, it was written that the driver was installed and everything was fine.
4 Comments
Sort by:
O
Orogon 05.03.22

Perhaps your hard drive has flown, or perhaps Windows. Have you tried running System Restore?
UPD According to my observations, this usually comes down to a breakdown of the hard drive. I had such a freeze, but then I did garbage with the drivers. So if you didn't put/remove anything, then it's most likely hard

a
alexandrovitch 05.03.22

Sorry

Y
Your hair is beautiful 05.03.22

Orogon
Well, yes, it still doesn't help. Tomorrow morning I'll try to reinstall Windu, if it doesn't help, then it looks like the disk really has flown.
Today, by the way, I tried to take a HDD from a friend, well, instead of "loading Windows" a blue screen of death appeared, and without his HDD everything is fine (the blue screen of death does not appear). Strange...
GRiDOX
Thank you

O
Orogon 05.03.22

Yin-Ro-Gan
You updated the theme and yes, most likely the driver. I also had such an endless download because of the driver, and, it seems, also because of the video driver. Unfortunately, I don't remember how I fixed it.