3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AnatolyKest 17.11.19 12:45 pm

Accidents (Alekhine's Gun)

Anyone know how this Cuban technique to arrange podlyanku, other goals scalded, poisoned, thrown off, the bastard left
Spoiler
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnatolyKest 17.11.19

Generally understood, it is necessary to fill up the knife the dead man (with the initials of that), after put the knife back.
Spoiler

A
AnatolyKest 17.11.19

In the next mission there is a bug with the inability to change, here is the patch http://www.haggardgames.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=71 throw in the game folder (after it will be part of the patch), I'm getting errors.
Fixes in future patch - Unable to use spare clothes on Check and Mate
- Unable to initialize game because of remote mouse
- Camera out of screen on the first level
- Russian localization errors
- Characters offset during takedown animations
- Elevator doors
Spoiler

A
AL5 17.11.19

tolkus wrote:
Generally understood, it is necessary to fill up the knife the dead man (with the initials of that), after put the knife back.
How did you think this up?)

A
AnatolyKest 17.11.19

LivePool
By the way this knife 90% of you can fill up the Colonel, When you call, fire alarm and posleduschego spilling the coffee, but it's the extra running, and I did so for 2-3 hours with the technician of torment

M
Magnum 500 17.11.19

By the way and why you need to poison the wine and soda in the restaurant in the second level? As a result of glass no one drank... and spy-defector I strangled since he was in the room still alive and no accidents it is impossible to adjust

A
Alpharius20 17.11.19

Magnum 500
to bring it to the Italian, who can't be killed, he goes to the toilet and there it should stun.

M
Magnum 500 17.11.19

Alpharius20
You would in 10 years have said. I'm hardly a game to remember

A
Alpharius20 17.11.19

Magnum 500
please