3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rest BV 05.03.22 01:17 am

Fighting robot (Space Rangers 2: Dominators)

I read almost everything on the forum, but did not find a hotel discussion about a combat robot.

1. How to open a combat robot at the base in order to make it more decent there (it seems that respected Dessica Shepard wrote about this somewhere on the forum)? Instead of throwing things to each other in space, look at some bomby ratting something.

2. I did not understand how to tighten it into a hyperjump behind me, the stinker does not fly)))

3. How to zip it back?

In my opinion, he is not needed, this robot, so much fuss with him, like with a small child. First of all, you screw yourself up. And then he flies like a vnovovoz behind you))) And in battle it’s more for him, a silicone fool, you’re afraid, you’re nervous)))

2. Is he needed for good?
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Harbinger265 05.03.22

HM. As far as I understand, this refers to a robot mined in black holes (Tranclucator number-such-and-such).

1. To change his equipment, you can land on a planet where there are free places in the spaceport, and activate it in the ship window. It should appear in one of the slots of the spaceport, then you right-click on it and change the equipment (similar to the base, so that it lies in the warehouse in advance).

2. You order him to fly back to the "mother ship" (that is, to your hold) and jump yourself.

3. What does this mean?

In my opinion, he is not needed, this robot, so much fuss with him, like with a small child. First of all, you screw yourself up. And then he flies after you like a Mr. vnovoz))) And in battle it’s more for him, a silicone fool, you’re afraid, you’re nervous)))

When I have access to my old saves, I'll throw up screenshots where a crowd of robots butcher rangers, military and transport workers in a separate system. :) In order for the robots to have the full effect, you need to be ready to invest in cool equipment and not be lazy to collect them in black holes (best in the late game, when there is also a bunch of extra experience that you can use to increase the characteristics of droids).

B
Biopsych 05.03.22

I always fly with several of these robots. I buy a large hull so that everything fits in the hold when hyper needs to be done. I arm them, after which I persecute them against whomever I want, you don’t risk your skin, but you get experience, money and fame.

G
G|-|OST 05.03.22

I get by with porters

G
G|-|OST 05.03.22

expensive but more reliable

B
Biopsych 05.03.22

GHOST525
I never take rangers with me, because if you fly (already with decent weapons) to free the system, these idiots immediately wind up in the nearest system.

o
omen_17 05.03.22

Basically, I play on 150% difficulty, so tranclucators are just a burden, no more.. By the way, they can be found not only in black holes, they are sometimes even given out for tasks for the delivery of goods ..

h
harryz 05.03.22

From the trunk, especially the fact that it is possible to dig out on an uninhabited area with a minimum weight, there is a lot of sense like packing guns for transporting nodes.
Since in the middle of the game, between the F-level and H, only nodes are needed and not loans, which still have nowhere to go.
You can even release it before the CO, having already made a couple of volleys before that, of course.

k
kapitankyk 05.03.22

To read or not to read... That is the question. ((( I approach this problem a bit from the back door, so to speak: I don’t have myself; the tranclucator to the maximum is five IMHO 255 ​​damage 10000 range. The tranclucator in the hold, of course, creates some inconvenience, but there are situations at 200% complexity ... In general, I I think it's understandable.

k
kostr184 05.03.22

kapitankyk
When setting the range to 10000, the droid will try to move 9900 away from the attacked. Outside the system.
Tired of waiting for his return?