3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnItalianoVero 05.03.22 01:17 am

Product details (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When I want to know the details of a product (a concoction, for example) I have to press "I", but when I do that, the game closes the product window and shows a dialog box (with the seller). The "I" button is tied to the backpack and cannot be changed
5 Comments
Sort by:
O
Orogon 05.03.22

Have you tried hovering over the desired product? I personally have it. I move the cursor and the window with information about the sword / armor / recipe / etc. is highlighted

U
UnItalianoVero 05.03.22

Orogon
But, for example, the decoction does not show anything. And often you want to know the level required to wear a sword / armor

O
Old_Nick 05.03.22

And that sellers have decoctions?!
The level for the armor being sold is written on hover.
Or are you talking about recipes / blueprints or what? There - like a lottery ;) until you buy the exact properties you will not know.
In short - only what is written on hover

O
Orogon 05.03.22

UnItalianoVero
This is how it works for me for all subjects. I point it at the swallow, for example, it writes that it restores health and so on, and how much toxicity it gives. I point it at the armor - it shows the characteristics and the level from which armor can be put on. I don't know what the hell you have. Maybe the patch is to blame. You write to the Projects in support. Let them fix

U
UnItalianoVero 05.03.22

Orogon
Old_Nick
Thank you! So I don't have one lottery))