3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Graf 17.11.19 12:45 pm

Problems when beginning a new game!!! (Starship Troopers)

The people, help pliz.
This game I was running on three computers(configuration write short, but I understand) :
1) PIII 870 Mhz, 384 Ram, 128 Ati 9200SE.
2) PIV 3.2 Ghz, 512 Ram, 128 FX 5700V.
3) Atlon XP+ 1800, 512 Ram, FX 5700 128.

The game is not rushing on any computer, as you press new game or go into the settings for graphics, it crashes with the error.

Requirements for the game:
PIV 1.2 Ghz, 256 Ram, 64 - video card supporting SM Windows XP or 2000(SP 4).
All the requirements I have two exceeds allowable, even XP+ SP2, and don't rushing, I do not understand. Niuzheli nobody played and not seen this?!
Everything seems to fit...
34 Comments
Sort by:
P
PLEMYANNIC 17.11.19

can someone 3нает....have me not to write the letter. no. neither English, nor Russian, current figures, and the fact that under afkami are (not NumPad) do not prompt, 4to delat7

G
Graf 17.11.19

Yes, time and this problem is also available.
By the way PLEMYANNIC
Be able to describe the box and drive with your game, but it seems to me that the problem lies elsewhere?!

[
[EEG]Gepard 17.11.19

In-in, same crap. Che is cool, when the game starts the screen saver starts a new window in a minimized view(wow!!!), and splash screen with NVIDIA at all not rushing. Then I listen to all sorts of things, close a window and finally a miracle I go to the game. Play I can't because half of the screen blue and the other green, and in the middle of the sight. In video settings, too, to get can't - now. (I mean the Demo). The normal game is also so buggy??? Then don't buy it until the patch appears...

Z
Zombayner 17.11.19

Everything is buggy-it's a fact.In settings I only the second time I.About all green or something there...I have all black was-turned off all shadows(so as not slows),put chadori to secondary and all was fine.

G
Graf 17.11.19

Another problem!!!
1) First I will give an example... I remember somewhere someone I have read that BattleField 2 does not run on the graphics card Radeon 9200SE, as it is not supported, well explained, something with the BIOS and the bar powdrill, well, th-AGP did or reflash the BIOS vidyahu, and Popper Battle. I, please note also the Radeon 9200SE Battlefield 2 was good, Toko Direkt installed it and everything worked incompatibilities for some reason was not?! And now for the questions:
Why then this starship Troopers not unloaded on my comp, help card in the BIOS to reflash, or anything with AGP to do... really need my friend now earned, he did not understand why, took a current profile of new created that removed and it can be such, well because of the profile of the whole game stops.
2) And another question, where can I download (don't know what to call it), so you can enter in the game in your profile and write letters, not numbers, don't want to run the game under the digital room as a party of robots(for example), because robots don't have names, current ciernie values.

P. S. thanks in Advance who helped me!!!

Tell everyone!!!
All departures are subject to 100 occasions from some that is on your computer, so don't change, then the game and the demo can't play. My friend is still running, and you know what he did, ha... the ridiculous, which we did not even thought he usyl the damn profile had been removed, and created new, respectively.

By the way, here are the requirements for the game, and a list of videocartoon, it supports:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Minimum system requirements:
OS: XP and 2000 (SP4), 2.0 GHz CPU, 512mb RAM, Video Card: 128 MB with support for vertex pixel shaders (see note below), 4 Gb available hard disk space. Sound: Directx 9.0 c compatible, Direct X: 9.0 c

2) Recommended system requirements:
OS: XP, 3.0 GHz CPU, 1024mb RAM, GeForce 6800, 4 Gb free hard disk space. Sound: Directx 9.0 c compatible, Direct X: 9.0 c

Exception: ‘Starship Troopers’ recommends the use of a graphics card is not less than 128MB with support for vertex and pixel shaders. ‘Starship Troopers’ runs only on the following graphics cards:
Nvidia GeForceFX* 5600/5700/5800/5900 series. Nvidia GeForce 6 and 7 series. (* Except the LE version)
ATI Radeon** 9600 Pro and XT/9700/9800 series. ATI Radeon X300/X600/X700/X800 series**
(** Except 9700SE or similar versions)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P. S. I have translated not all, as it's not very necessary, and understand.
My graphics card of course not on the list, but in Battlefield 2 I played, although my card was not supported... break through!!!

Z
Zombayner 17.11.19

Don't know, I have all right in the profile is entered,the name I just entered.

P
Pacemaker 17.11.19

Colleagues, such problem.

System:
AMD XP 2800+
1 gig of operativ
GF 6800 (all conveyors)
Pirated discs, although the translation (subtitles) is excellent.

The game is really demanding.
But a situation came up:
the graphics settings are not included texture (is low) and detail of the world (is low). That is just not to switch - they darkened on the testimony of low.
Everything else turns on and switches.

At all so???

Z
Zombayner 17.11.19

Above these settings is the quality setting the default vidyuhi move on height.quality or manual.I have this setting called hardware...I do not remember.

G
Graf 17.11.19

Who tries to, he achieves what he wanted!!!
Yet my efforts were crowned with success, the game runs, settings comes.

But now the question is, what do I do with the blinking screen; the profile is also not entered... lucky for some people!!!

P
Pacemaker 17.11.19

To Sendy

Thank you, it is...

Z
Zombayner 17.11.19

Graph-where the flashes straight in profile or what?
You ask KOVO ever let you a profile ready to throw,I can't(6,5 megs) -madem

s
smolkrab 17.11.19

Try to delete the folder SettingOverrides. I have deleted and stopped to fly.

G
Graf 17.11.19

Explain first, for that she says?!

P. S. I forgot to tell you that the game has ceased to fly!!!
By the way, everyone who I play the demo and the game, I realized what the problem is, especially for those who have below card supported in the list. Pin, the game is in 640x480 and 800x600, well, I have these permissions screen shimmers, but I took it and tried to put 1024x768 and everything on low I think.... everything is current with these settings my card can't stand it, slows down painfully, Dum3 and not hindered, not to mention BattleField2...БаттлФилд2 generally be more powerful than starship Troopers, and somehow Landing I'm slow, low, and БаттлФилд2 no, it is not clear!!!

Z
Zombayner 17.11.19

The graph in Strictipes the Corpses are not worse than in the Batwa 2.

k
kop_serg 17.11.19

People can someone tell me? The problem with this toy runs, all the beam, splash shows, and so and so, but when you start to play there are traces from the light (ie the type looked at the lamp on the ceiling and she was left) to the result in time the whole screen whiten that tried nothing helps, the card Geforce 6200turbo cache(TM)
What can anyone tell me?

R
ReRevival. 17.11.19

kop_serg
I have the same problem with the light on the monitor from the bulbs I have are traces on the monitor and in General from all that glows. And then go through the level like a blind man!!! What's the deal??? I vidyuhi GeForce 6600GT 128mb DDR3 with podderzhkoy. People please help, tell me what's the problem???? PLZ

R
ReRevival. 17.11.19

Here's the problem with soap monitor reshina, it's all Wunderbar!!! The solution found in another thread.
Quote:
Andykray
22.11.05 03:35
I found how to get rid of this problems.Is such trouble at all Jifarah 6600(GT) and 6200.
In short find in My Documents(My Documents as one) folder Empire Interactive\SST\Settings
There is a file global.settings open it otePad or just Farom and find the line Glow(it will be in the submenu Others) and ruled instead of the value 1,a value of 0 or 2.In any case, it will work.Just the value of 2 spends more resources card.
Good luck to all who have similar trouble.

PS a Big thank Andykray!!!

k
kop_serg 17.11.19

Many thanks for the help - it worked)))

K
Krawler 17.11.19

In General, help the person.
When playing, the image is lost, it appears again. Just disappear all the textures in cernotin. What to do? I don't know, you tell me.

P
Patron_4 17.11.19

help pliz downloaded the NO CD I go to the game and I instead of Russian letters give strange icons...HELP!!!