3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Pankratov 05.03.22 01:44 am

Transferring saves from one version of the game to another (WWE 2K15)

I had a game with a tablet from Ali213. Now I have downloaded the game with all DLS, but from Reloaded. The old version had a few of my cavs. How to transfer them to the new version?
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.stng 05.03.22

I read somewhere on the net that the save needs to be moved to another folder, but I can’t say for sure.
Tell me, did you put a patch and dls on the game or downloaded a new repack with the game and all the updates? Everything works without crashes? Are there new showcase modes?

A
AHAPXICT_UA 05.03.22

I have the same problem, now it's worth it, and DLC is only under Reoladed

D
Dmitry Pankratov 05.03.22

mr.Stng
downloaded a new repack. All showcases are available. As for the departures, I can’t say for sure, I haven’t checked.

A
AHAPXICT_UA 05.03.22

Dmitry Pankratov
From whom is the new repack already?

N
Neutrons 05.03.22

Dmitry Pankratov
and I know one thing, optimization has appeared, but even on easy, the enemy beats tricks like on difficult, probably someone didn’t ask for optimization, but for the complication of the game, nerds b. I

M
Mankind93 05.03.22

If you uploaded DLC from RELOADED, then you need to throw the save here: C:ProgramDataSteamRLD!240460storage

D

Unfortunately, it did not help.Mankind93

M
Mankind93 05.03.22

I dropped it to C:ProgramDataSteamRLD!240460storage and everything is fine. Did you find the ProgramData folder?

M
Mr_Andrea 05.03.22

And where did you download with all the dlc throw off the link please

M
Mr_Andrea 05.03.22

AHAPXICT_UA
And where did you download the link with all the dlc please!

m
mr.stng 05.03.22

It helped me, I dropped the saves along the path C:ProgramDataSteamRLD!240460storage
I had a pirate with a crack from Ali, downloaded an additional dlc, installed and transferred the saves, everything works.

r
rafikN1 05.03.22

Dmitry Pankratov
in the game folder go to Profile - Ali123 (or Chuvak) - save, copy everything and throw it into RLD, as mentioned above

D

Okay thank you.

M
Max Levitsky 05.03.22

But what if there is no Programm Data folder ??