3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qvel 05.03.22 01:44 am

Fps sags on ps4 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys please help me, in many places there are very hard drops in fps, what should I do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita507 05.03.22

qvel
nothing, the curling iron can't cope

I
Ishamael 05.03.22

Wait for patches, what else can you do on PS4?

s
saa0891 05.03.22

Lower the settings.

Spoilerpix.playground.rupix.playground.rupix.playground.rupix.playground.rupix.playground.rupix.playground.rupix.playground.rupix.playground.rupix.playground.rupix.playground.ru

q
qvel 05.03.22

The PPC game is gorgeous, but how do CD project like to release unfinished games (

q
qvel 05.03.22

saa0891
hahaha, ok i will do that, thanks :3

G
GrYnT101 05.03.22

you can put qvel
in printsepi at 720p (xs will it help or not)

V
Vagan86 05.03.22

qvel
Strange, I don't have any special sagging. There are, but very rarely. Try turning off HDCP.

a
as119 05.03.22

PS4 won't play. You can't lower settings. You play at 20 fps. GLORIUS CONSOLE GAMING

F
Filis 05.03.22

qvel
Play on PC :)

O
Orogon 05.03.22

As PS4 players have already reported, drawdowns began after the patch. Maybe something can be done on PC, but console players will have to wait for a patch

u
urban.kalabanovich 05.03.22

How so? On consoles, uber graphics and a stable "cinematic" FPS! There are fewer and fewer arguments in favor of their soapboxes) In the past generation, how they squealed: "FPS drawdowns on the PC, the dominance of free to play" and so on. Here you are, these charms are slowly but surely getting over and nothing can be done! Oh yes, I almost forgot to pay more, and even for online! DLS and season passes seem to have already settled in you too))))))))

S
Shine 05.03.22

urban.kalabanovich
Yes, the arguments are the same. I'm fine with the console and have no problems. Well, I pay less, because the PS + subscription pays off instantly. Yes, and there are more adequates on consoles than on PC. Proof in the comments above and specifically yours. The man has a problem, and the bakers immediately come to yell about the splendor of their sacred platform, who the hell asks.

If on the topic, then I would like to be more specific, in what places and only in the Witcher. The game itself went through to the latest patches, FPS drawdowns were not noticed, perhaps there were problems with the console itself.

u
urban.kalabanovich 05.03.22

Self-Murderer
Pays off if you play everything exactly what, usually the feces there are fierce, although in the last 2 generations of consoles there are only 3 games that I would gamble. At the expense of adequacy, go to any forum where billiboys and soniboys are fighting fierce battles. By the way, one of the PS3 arguments was free online, but on PS4 it has now become a feature that pays off. And the chela has a problem with the patch, it's like that for everyone on consoles, how can I help? There is nothing left to wait for a patch.