3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Murloc2010 05.03.22 01:44 am

Texture issue (Zanzarah: the Hidden Portal)

People help the problem with the texts. just in the world all the texts work fine. when I go into the room more than half of the textures are missing, the same problem and in battle I just don’t see half of the walls how to fight I don’t know. ATP in advance!
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
Funny cat 05.03.22

Murloc2010
The whole problem is in the video drivers - try to update, the problem will not completely disappear, but you can play comfortably, at least on the latest nVidia drivers everything is fine.
Good luck!

s
supermurik 05.03.22

On new video cards I encountered such a problem - in some locations the textures shifted and did not display as they should ... I have a video card from Nvidia. I solved this problem this way - I opened the Nvidia control panel and there in the "management of 3D parameters" disabled the "vertical sync pulse" parameter

f
fallen86 05.03.22

supermurik
If you turn off the "vertical sync pulse" - problems with the sensitivity of the camera will begin. In combat, it will become unplayable-slow at any of its settings (it happened to me). The bug with textures was solved by another setting: "maximum number of pre-prepared frames" was set to 1 and all the flickering inside the interiors and on the battle maps was removed as if by hand.

d
delamer1 05.03.22

fallen86
Thank you, it helped, but all the flickering did not disappear. Separate textures are missing on the battlefields and when exploring. But it's better than before.
The best way to solve the problem is to roll back to version 267.59 if the video card is old and supports this version.

t
theme11471 05.03.22

Guys, relatives, especially fallen86, thank you BIG! Now your favorite game works fine! You have given me so much happiness!

s
sahazoo 05.03.22

Guys, but you wrote to install drivers, but what if they do not fit under Windows ???

A
Alena88 05.03.22

I have a new video card. I had the same graphics issues. I changed all the settings as per your advice and everything seems to be working fine. but during the fights of fairies, for some reason I can’t move the fairy either to the left or to the right, and the fairy cannot stand in one place, she always carries her somewhere, it’s very difficult to play. what can be done about it?

A
Alena88 05.03.22

Mouse rotations don't work. from this there is no overview of the location of the fairy

A
Alena88 05.03.22

managed to fix it. I had to choose not to turn off the vertical sync, but to choose adaptive

d
delamer1 05.03.22

Alena88
The second option: turn off the exact positioning of the cursor in the mouse settings
And lo and behold! With the latest drivers from Nvidia, the problem with textures is gone!
Version 352.86

l
loiz 05.03.22

I have intel hd graphics 4600, but there are no advanced settings in the control panel to change the above parameters, tell me what can be done, I want to play in zanzar, but the textures do not give