3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sLAYDEMON 05.03.22 01:44 am

Russian subtitles missing [answer available] (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

Is there any way to enable Russian subtitles in the game? I did not find such an item in the settings (
9 Comments
Sort by:
w
we get what we deserve 05.03.22

What game? License/piracy?

s
sLAYDEMON 05.03.22

turokxxx
Is there a difference? let's just say pirate

w

sLAYDEMON Did the
description of the downloaded game mention the presence of Russian subtitles?

s
sLAYDEMON 05.03.22

Is this written for every game?)))) Here, for example, I am deaf, I played many games with Russian subtitles ... and then go and understand what they said ... At the very beginning of the game there are a lot of talking ... but what they said, I don’t know) ... Usually, many people like the English voice acting, but with Russian subtitles

w

sLAYDEMON
In any normal file descriptions, yes. First, check the description of the downloaded file. If it is present, then it should be written about subtitles. If there is nothing about Russian, then you have a purely English version.

s
sLAYDEMON 05.03.22

Then there should be English subtitles, but they are not there either.

w

sLAYDEMON
Sent a PM file that changes the voice acting. Please post back if it helped you. There are no subtitles in my version of the game, I find out if there are any at all.

s
sLAYDEMON 05.03.22

I know how to change the voice acting, but I need to read all the dialogues in the game with text, as it usually happens in games, in some you can turn it on and off ...

w

sLAYDEMON
There are no subtitles in the game.