3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gold_binger 05.03.22 01:44 am

Gwent Trouble (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Collected all the cards in gwent except for one shower and one clear sky. I ran through all the merchants, played with everyone, but these cards are not there. Who faced such problem? And how to decide?
7 Comments
Sort by:
-
-dismal- 05.03.22

gold_binger

This is a bug, these are the cards left in the White Garden, many people don't have "shower" and "clear sky" in Steam... these cards cannot be won from merchants (merchants don't give anything anymore).

At the moment, it is not possible to check the fix, because patch 1.7 hung a bug with achievements - something like that.

U
UnItalianoVero 05.03.22

-Dismal-
You mean in the White Garden? Not bought from the owner of the tavern? It seems that they can be bought from a merchant later? And if you buy them at the very beginning?

-
-dismal- 05.03.22

UnItalianoVero

The merchant does not have them, then at the beginning ? In the White Garden they are given 1st and not 2 at the start - the achievement will still not be closed - a bug after 1.7... not yet checked.

ZY- For achievement, 2 "clear skies and a shower" are enough

g
gold_binger 05.03.22

-Dismal-</>
Apparently not enough, since I collected everything except for these two, but the achievement was not given.

-
-dismal- 05.03.22

gold_binger

Achievement was not given to you due to patch 1.7

a
arinr 05.03.22

I bought everything from everyone and won what I could, but these two cards (shower and clear sky) are also missing. It seems that weather cards are not sold, but won. But in any case, this is a bug. Perhaps solved by starting a new game on patch 1.07. Probably, the authors re-sorted the random cards a little, and as a result, those who installed the new patch in the middle of the game lost these two cards.

-
-dismal- 05.03.22

arinr I've been

playing since version 1.2 and therefore a bit of chronology. Initially, it was supposed that 2 "weather" cards would be immediately in the starting deck (another 1 is won from merchants / blacksmiths / etc.) ... but clear weather and heavy rain were issued one at a time (and this was a bug) corrected in 1.4 - achievement in this situation -

https://yadi.sk/i/NrCvWYuOh9z2H was

opened up to version 1.7, where it's just ANY achievements *oops.