3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fastgamer24 17.11.19 12:58 pm

Secondary quests (The Bard's Tale 4: Barrows Deep)

In the old Skara Bray 2 bedrooms cultists and a demon is burning a mummy - Incendius who knows how to oblivion?
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kranion 17.11.19

according to the logic of mansvetov to kill dead, you can find his remains\remains somewhere in the process I think they will fall. Although I have not yet found.

R
Refresh2002 17.11.19

Fastgamer24
On the island of Stronsa is the location of the Peak of the necromancer, where you can find the book of necromancy, which will be forgotten Incendius

V
Vomac 17.11.19

In Colognese there is a door that needs a key from box with supplies. Anyone have this key?

M
Maksim Abdrashitov 17.11.19

What to do in quest of bear blood?

V
Vomac 17.11.19

Sound familiar, you see, has already passed, but without a running game to remember ) Remind me, what does it say about the quest?
Came home and looked - there all simply. You need to enter Watchtower well and all there is to bend, yeah. Old can to the tavern in the village, where the note lies in which hint as to ring the bell to the gates opened. Nothing complicated.

l
lexa 454 17.11.19

Does anyone know where is Clara? The whole island was explored and not found.

F
Fedor2223 17.11.19

lexa 454
It's a story mission, then you see

F
Fedor2223 17.11.19

Tell me how jobs held:
- Lunch at Logic, books found all where to place items and what someone;
Castle harkyn, that on the altar to place
??

l
lexa 454 17.11.19

Thank you

K
KJluPuK 17.11.19

Fedor2223
About lunch at the Logic is a minute and a half video on YouTube. Easy to find, but you need English to enter. Change the language in the game and find as a quest for English is called.

F
Fedor2223 17.11.19

KJluPuK
Oke, thanks...will try!
Another question to all...How to activate the letters above the door in the Lower Skara-Bray?!
All the letters found, but burn only two...WTF

A
Aleksandr paragon 17.11.19

Fedor2223

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1524664447

F
Fastgamer24 17.11.19

In locations ciambra do anyone knows how to open the hidden door on the left where the second level of the puzzles?
in the beginning, a hidden door on the right found how to open but other not know

r
raspisnoy1 17.11.19

Vomac
The Bard's Tale IV - Supply Key Location
Here is a video where the key is But there is nothing of value-the usual components of grub and a bit of money.