3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PeroAlxp 05.03.22 02:07 am

Steam license. Help with equipment (Borderlands 2)

I ask the help of experienced players. Steam license with all addons.
My nickname is PeroAlxp.

Maybe someone has things that are no longer needed by the player:
simulator shield - 72 lvl no more than 1 overlevel
drone shield - 72 lvl no more than 1 overlevel of the
rocket launcher (fire, electric), preferably BREAK - 72 lvl no more than 1 overlevel

Or help in farming the shield simulator from the BUNKER boss.
Or help with growing the varkid boss and getting a burst rocket launcher from him.
Or help in gaining overlevels.

If you have any advice on how to find good rocket launchers, besides growing warkid and besides the save editor and other cheats, then share your experience. How and where can you find good rocket launchers for fire and electricity or other types of rocket launchers, despite the fact that the level has only gone up to 72 and there is no suitable weapon for dismembering mobs?
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Venom Rhys 05.03.22

Well, can I help farm a level 50 commando bunker?

P
PeroAlxp 05.03.22

Alexander Polovinko
Not ATP. Already at lvl 50 I knocked out for myself both a shield for 81 percent absorption and a pistol in order to get ammo for the bazooka. So no ATP. I need lvl 72

M
MegaJokeR76 05.03.22

1. I could drag you all over the Digistrakta alone. Your requests for gear would no longer be needed.
2. The bunker farms very quickly and easily... but it's just boring... Killed, went out of the location back to the bridge, went back in, the boss spawned again. So you run around until you get bored
3. Growing the Worm Eater (boss warkid) is an extra asshole... The gap drops from Hyperius the Invincible too! But of course, you need to be able to lay down this seraph in less than a minute, so that the farm would be fast

Alas and ah, I'm a pirate. Although for a cooperative, this is not a problem. My friend and I played through the Tangle, he was from the face, I was from the pirate.

a
axaxaxaxa 05.03.22

The request to dupe is nothing more "honest" than cheats.

P
PeroAlxp 05.03.22

Topic closed.

Help is no longer needed. I did it myself. I made my way to the trees, from the fifth tree the necessary bee (drone) shield fell for 500k damage and then it started :)