3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kirborisich 17.11.19 12:59 pm

Parameter \"the final death\" (Far Cry: Primal)

Passed the game at survival option enabled, the final death on the high (attempts were about about 20 in six months). I want to share impressions of the passage. It was very cool, full immersion. The map is progressing very slowly mainly in the afternoon (at night it was painfully sykotno), shkerilsya every rustle, roar, Moo. From predators potion helped disguise the smell. Enemies tried to be stealth. If it turned out to meet with large predators need to skedaddle on a high stone or log, from cat and sabachya helps water, bears the ledges of high rocks. Moose, rhinos, mammoths adults (with large tusks) better to avoid. Weapons the first thing pimped bow and spear. The spear at the highest level with pumped skill damage to the animals (from the hunter) brown bear and a saber in direct contact with the head, makes at once. But the spear is the average distance, long bow, sling. The melee in the last turn (when ran out of arrows and spears). Very helpful traps. The knife of rage and poisonous bomb is one of the best tools for passing the sunlight. Threw a bomb and see how the enemies are hitting each other. Of the skills in the first war survival skills (Thakkar), collection (sale), hunting (Jam), Carus, and one-armed bandit. Oh and don't forget about our smaller brethren. When exploring the Urus, they can be very useful. The capture of the outposts and fires they are of little avail. For stealth very well with jaguars. Like all. Do not judge strictly. Thank you for your attention.
26 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 17.11.19

In order to the game and eclipsing the traps and everything. We should all use. But thanks for the advice

Y
Yuliya Popova 17.11.19

The game is cool.

G
Goldmount 17.11.19

Badfox88
Saving Is Possible

d
dJiT 17.11.19

No offense, of course, but you can screen achievements or other proof)

k
kirborisich 17.11.19

dJiT

k
kirborisich 17.11.19

d
dJiT 17.11.19

kirborisich?Great!

k
kirborisich 17.11.19

dJiT
Thank you

p
ps203 17.11.19

It's very cool to get the game, I didn't have the nerve to re-start all the time. Respect.

k
kirborisich 17.11.19

ps203
We have to wait to cool down. The desire to pass it in this mode, each time getting stronger. Do you know how many times I wanted the monitor or keyboard raskherachit. Especially when the hero died is ridiculous. For example the shot at the icicle, and she Thackara and nailed. Or fell off a cliff. I played for 2.5-3 hours a day. When more play gamble, senses are dulled and make mistakes (here they are lethal)

B
BadSlayer97 17.11.19

kirborisich
Tin man, you just persistent megashira (in a good way). I would not mastered, and 100% would be merged after 2-3 deaths.

B
BadSlayer97 17.11.19

kirborisich
By the way, if purely on a ridiculous run, for how many can pass?

k
kirborisich 17.11.19

BadSlayer97
1. Thank you.
2. Purely for the ridiculous run around is not worth it. Pumped with no weapons or skills will be an ass. I've only tried the campaign mode, quickly soaked. For example the quest where sayle asks to save the hunter in the cave at first I was like and has circulated a skill to teach animals (sabertooth, a bear), because in the cave you can teach a lion and saber-toothed immediately. And to go with the sabertooth for Urus can be nothing to fear (almost) from the absurdity and mammoths with rhinos he will save.

k
kirborisich 17.11.19

Honestly I didn't measure, probably somewhere in half of what I took, and maybe a quarter.

g
ganjin 17.11.19

kirborisich
Dude, you're cool. Soon the fifth will be released, and I remembered primal work and decided to run (I like it). I think I can try the final death. But if one-two will kill, not sure enough to start again) The more I remember the absurd death, when a fall from somewhere or dropped his guard and begin to kink, to be surrounded by, to throw at the crowd). Probably really have to try two or three hours, not more.
There are a couple of issues: if you get the achievement the strongest, superhilac *final death and second chance automatic get? And whether the three unique beasts to tame? On the one hand they are very helpful, and on the other hand the first time to tame them is very difficult.
PS. You can pochiterit saves to try))
PPS. One of the skills in the first war survival skills (Thakkar), collection (sale), hunting (Jam), Carus, and one-armed bandit. Oh and don't forget about our smaller brethren. In General, all listed)

k
kirborisich 17.11.19

ganjin
The first question the answer is Yes
To the second question: Well, here at its discretion. They are powerful beasts. Before you go upgrade to the max the bow and the spear (number also). It is necessary that your zoo was too powerful beasts (saber tooth and cave bear), that would be distracting themselves. I first went to the blood fangs. In the cave, for it is better not to meddle. If we went into the cave, use traps. Use traps on the map, well, its too. Stock up on more wood for traps. Well, as any saber-toothed will help water, the rock or the stone on which he will not be able to jump. With Nedovolna simpler, but there's too many of them. Will also help hill and water, and Pets. Well, a Big scar. Also traps on the map. After hiding in a cave there in the main hall of stone. Get on it. Water will not help. Well, Pets will also help. If you have already tamed Bloody Fang it is okay, but be careful with it. The other will not. Seems everything.

Good luck in passing.

g
ganjin 17.11.19

kirborisich
So you have tamed them? Well, it's all cool)) Bloody Fang of course indispensable, and bear (the Scar, right?) in a couple of places, like a tank, really liked it, especially in the repetitive missions where you have to protect some Vinca (the hand icon on the map).
Yes, traps I loved to use, especially elk and rhinos well. And remember, this was not enough wood when tamed unique animals.
Played a little, tamed the white wolf. I remember before half the game was not able to find elk, and here almost at the beginning came across, and I have 6 arrows and one spear only. He, the infection, with one blow life takes. Well, next could be the climber to climb the rock, but was almost killed. In short, fun)
In General, everything is clear. Thank you.

I
IvanSatan 17.11.19

I've now been playing for a final death, was the main branch, but achievements never fell out.
There are some special conditions which need to be fulfilled to receive them, and I do not understand something

P
PhilyaSakh 17.11.19

kirborisich
Hi, please tell me. When you passed the game ( a super challenging survival with 1 life) what happened in the end? Was there any video from the developers? Where a year ago I saw that after the passage of that show, but now even I can't find anything. Also going to pass you)

k
kirborisich 17.11.19

PhilyaSakh
Hi, I'm sorry, but this time I do not remember, like it was, I will not argue. I remember a video where some dude yubiki congratulated and a prize presented.