3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel1972 05.03.22 02:07 am

Some bonus videos and picture did not open (Tomb Raider (2013))

Completed the game 100% (pirated). In the bonuses, all the pictures were opened except for one (a picture in which some kind of zombie with a bloodied mouth), in addition, some strange videos that were not in the game did not open. Tell me, what is this picture and videos, is it possible to look at them somewhere in the Internet?
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril Balsam 05.03.22

Pavel1972
It is necessary to open (with a magnifying glass) all the artifacts found and read all the documents;
All locations you have to be 100% completed, check on the map

P
Pavel1972 05.03.22

Cheryl, game completed 100%. I completed it by 98%, but then I shot the last totem in the laboratory, 99% remained, this 1% ended up in a bunker on a rock where there is no portal camp, got there and burned the flags, now the game is 100% completed. The 1st picture in the gallery Inhabitants of the island did not open. And also in the list 3 videos are open, but do not start. The last hours ... I read the docs, looked at all the artifacts, but maybe not everything carefully. Here I watched one video passage on YouTube, there was a moment with an artifact-mortar, which must be rotated so that Lara said that bones, possibly human, were ground in a mortar for grinding medicinal herbs. So I didn’t turn the mortar like that, and Lara didn’t say anything ... I went into the game to check, but it’s not clear at all,

P
Pril Balsam 05.03.22

Pavel1972
Well, with a magnifying glass, you turn it in different directions, and you need to turn the mortar upside down so that the leaves appear, and Lara realized that there was a specific

P
Pavel1972 05.03.22

Cheryl, where can I get this magnifying glass, what button is responsible for it? If Tabom opens a map, then it is not clear how to open artifacts ... In addition, it is possible that the matter is not in the mortar ...

w
white64 05.03.22

License or Pirate?
3 videos don't start Last
hours

P
Pavel1972 05.03.22

AM-Player, yes, a pirate... Except for these clips, the 1st picture is not opening. Inhabitants of the island, there is some kind of zombie with a bloodied mouth...

w
white64 05.03.22

Pavel1972
There are 2 ways to solve it: buy a license or download another repack :)

Here, this picture did not open.
Spoiler

H
Hollen 05.03.22

Wow...so the last totem is in the lab??? And I'm a fool, I climbed all the nooks and crannies of the forest, where the previous totems hung and nifiga did not find the last one)))

a
artmaster33 05.03.22

Pavel1972
it is not clear how to open artifacts. You open

the map and there are inscriptions at the top; documents, tap on them and you will be happy. Somewhere like that.

a
artmaster33 05.03.22

Hollen
climbed all the nooks and crannies of the forest.

If we are talking about a totem in the coastal forest, then look at the entrance to the camp where you came from.

P
Pavel1972 05.03.22

artmaster33, many thanks for the info. Haha! I thought, in the 1st picture, a zombie, and this is a prisoner with bruises ... That's it, I figured out how to open documents and artifacts, I'll try to go through them, maybe the picture with the prisoner will open ... And if it doesn't open, what to do, because the game passed 100%?

P
Pavel1972 05.03.22

Hollen, there is one tricky totem in the laboratory, I managed to shoot it only with the help of the members of the forum. The totem is located in a hangar with hanging dead, it can be seen from the corridor through the windows with bars, but there is no way to shoot it through the bars, the bullets fly off, the arrows get stuck. You can shoot the totem only from the doorway, from where you can jump into the hole above the locked room with the artifact.

H
Hasta La Vista 05.03.22

How to open the last thumbnail?