3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cold mind 05.03.22 02:07 am

Big Skhodnyak July 18, 2015 in Moscow (Unreal Tournament 2004)

On Saturday, July 18, there will be a meeting of the ut2004 community in Moscow. In the program: a bar (moderately), billiards, as an option - a park and table tennis.
The time and place of the meeting have not yet been chosen, as well as the exact place where we will move. Suggest.
Coming:
Navigator
scrag
cArt^m
Cold-M
Naut
CHONG (?)
Join us.

===
Our last meeting: Gathering 06/15/14 in Moscow.
25 Comments
Sort by:
X
X111 05.03.22

Alkopatya o/

C
CHONG 05.03.22

Need tenis duel system, make a grid :) MB and I'll cut out another hour.

1min_Alter 05.03.22

Somewhere in the numbers of July 14-15 I come to Moscow for a few days, if it works out then I will also come.

F
Fischer 05.03.22

F1schör (?)

F
Fischer 05.03.22

Can you be a little more precise with time dimensions?

c
cold mind 05.03.22

Fischer
We meet at 16:00 (tentatively) and we buzz until 20-21 o'clock.

If we don’t have any special ideas where to go and where to meet, then let’s do it like last year, it worked out well.

F
Fischer 05.03.22

Since it’s like last time, we’ll meet on the Kiev Arbat-Pokrovskaya (blue) line at 16:05, wait 5-10 minutes, go to the metro station. Krylatskoye and stomp into the BC training ground. There tennis and at least 3 types of billiards. If someone slows down, then from the st.m. Krylatskoe exit from the first car, from the glass doors to the left, from the passage on the stairs we go up to the right (the reference point at the exit from the subway is the Matrix cinema) and go straight straight along Autumn Boulevard to the street. Winged Hills. along it 100m to the left to the street. In the autumn, we cross it and along it to the right along the lawn for another 100-150 meters to the turnstile (on the left). We boldly pass the turnstile, go around the building (which is on the left) and go into it from the back (basement).

Ps: Cross out the question :)

c
cold mind 05.03.22

Today we considered options closer to the center of Moscow. Here is my suggestion - http://zoon.ru/msk/entertainment/bilyardnyj_klub_imperiya_v_begovom/
There is billiards (many pool tables) and tennis. You can meet at st. m. Kievskaya, and from there move to the station. m. Dynamo.

F
Fischer 05.03.22

Alternatively, I don't mind

c
cold mind 05.03.22

We meet on July 18 at 16:00 at the metro station "Kievskaya" of the ring line in the center of the hall. We go to st. m. "Dynamo" in the billiard club "Empire". There is also a bar and tennis.
Alter, are you waiting?
Chong, are you coming? Throw a tennis net along the way. :)

1min_Alter 05.03.22

Wait. I will come.

C
CHONG 05.03.22

Mnu today was brazenly intercepted and dragged for porcini mushrooms. So, alas, I won't be here today.

F
Fischer 05.03.22

Will there be photos of a large gangway?)

1min_Alter 05.03.22

In general ...
It turned out that I arrived at the meeting place before everyone else, and as a result, of all those who were supposed to come, only cold arrived. And that can be said almost by accident, he noticed me. Then it turned out that the fisher would not be able to come because of the child, and the naut decided to only tell the fisher that he would not come, in short, it was a little insulting about this. That is OK. Kart, scrag and navi were supposed to arrive a little later.
After meeting with the cold, we went to the billiards bar, where the rest had already pulled up. After playing a few parties, Navi left us and we decided to move to some kind of cafe, after some deliberation, it was decided to go to killfish, where the meeting actually ended.

For my part, I will say that I really liked everything. It was very nice to chat. The only pity is that the fisher did not come, and in principle I did not expect a nauta.

Here are almost all the pictures from my side. A few more pics from the deck.

final selfie)

F
Fischer 05.03.22

Great, damn it) maybe next year it will turn out to call.

c
cold mind 05.03.22

We sat very well.
Che-t this time in billiards I didn’t get lucky, really. Alter did the party for both. :)
It's a pity that there were no Chong and Fischer - tennis would have been killed like that.

I throw off a couple of photos, and later Yura will send more.

_
_Naut_ 05.03.22

So Fish asked me yesterday morning about the trip, he suddenly changed his mind, apparently.

N
Ness_ 05.03.22

Somehow everything ... sad)

X
X111 05.03.22

Fanity!

i
itsinthemind 05.03.22

Somehow everything is ... sad)
Fancy!
envy?)