3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
denisdavi 05.03.22 02:07 am

Game crashes (Space Rangers 2: Dominators)

Who can help the game crashes with an error what to do ???
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkStrip73 05.03.22

Guy
1 - no need to flood for this there was a topic from above "problem solving"
2 - exactly what kind of error, we can't guess
3 - if you play on a pirate, then fucking delete it, because the first version contains a lot of bugs, and subsequent versions of the triggers do not allow play ok.

Important:
If you have a STEAM version, then you do not need to write here, there is a separate site
https://snk-games.ru/forums/viewforum.php?f=41

d
denisdavi 05.03.22

vovann1998 I'm playing steam
rip!!! Error I'm leaving the planet I'm going to fly somewhere, a couple of days of flight pass and it crashes with an error exe Space Ranger /

D
DarkStrip73 05.03.22

denisdavi
You have a pirate, exit 3:
1 - delete and download a simple revolution
2 - update the version of the game and suffer from meteorites and the scorching sun
3 - buy the game in incentive for 499 or on the site for 399

S
SUSUL1 05.03.22

By the way, the game rfntujhbxtcrb is not friendly with ASUS sound cards

D
DarkStrip73 05.03.22

SUSUL1 My
friend, are you talking about this game?

m
mifora 05.03.22

he is wrong) so yes, I heard that she is vehemently not friends with some kind of sound - I don’t remember with some - but on the off forum there is a fake

d
denisdavi 05.03.22

vovann1998 I think that it crashes because I used artmoney a little and codes))

D
DarkStrip73 05.03.22

denisdavi
Even without artmoney, it will crash, I started crashing after passing the line against domains. As I started to fight the pirates for 2-3 days and fly out. Now I'm going to buy faces for 399 rubles.

S
SUSUL1 05.03.22

vovann1998 29
Yes, according to the developers, the game hates ASUS Honor fiercely, the problem is solved by connecting to the integrated sound

D
DarkStrip73 05.03.22

SUSUL1
The first version without patches has nothing to do with the fact that his sound card crashes. I also crash, but I do not have Asus. But after I installed Update 1, the game stopped crashing, unfortunately the meteorites still didn’t let me play.

S
SUSUL1 05.03.22

Meteorites are protection against piracy. So wait for the triggers to find the right ones

m
mifora 05.03.22

in general, as some owners of the face say, the crashes remained stable after 2-3 hours of the game ..... some kind of jambs with memory remained - they recommend restarting / resetting the memory .. or something like that ....

D
DarkStrip73 05.03.22

SUSUL1
As for triggers, I know that only a new pill will fix it, about which nothing has been heard so far.

4EMODAN 05.03.22

My game crashes as soon as someone wants to contact me, (I mean by dialogue) the sound of the message and that's it! Who knows what could be the problems ???

D
Destroyer Space 05.03.22

CRASHES, when loading a save, writes: The instruction at the address "0x006se883" accessed the memory at the address "0x00000137". Memory cannot be "written". This is such an infection. Tell me what to do.

f
funny magnet 05.03.22

Install the hacked Steam client.
http://forum.csmania.ru/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=18742
Update the default steam and install the game there and everything from the depots folder.
In the planetary battles mode, the priority of the process is automatically set to low, because of this it freezes.
With the help of cacheman or another program, close the priority of the process to medium. There are no bugs of meteorites and the sun so far.
game with patch 2.1.1395 steam rip

g
george_22 05.03.22

crashes when I come out of hibernation (during military operations) and go to the hangar