3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vignoni 05.03.22 02:08 am

Marks on the map are not displayed ((The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, the problem is written in the fact that the marks of blacksmiths, gunsmiths, armorers, barbers are not displayed on the map. The last patch, before that, too, there was this problem, but I thought they would fix it. Windows 7x64, config in profile. Tell me what to do.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shreps 05.03.22

Vignoni
Even I don't remember at all that they would ever be displayed.On the mini map only.

m
maxsergey 05.03.22

If "console" is installed, type in:
ShowPins(1)
ShowAllFT(1)
...or install
Spoilerhttp://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_debug_console_enabler_updated_patch_1_07-99427/

V
Vignoni 05.03.22

maxsergey
I'll try now, thanks

T
Temporum 05.03.22

In the full epic
, all marks on the world map are displayed exactly the same as on the mini-map
. Is it? Well, where is your barber in scraps and the upper city? Where is the herbalist in the square and a couple of armorers not far from where you are standing??
Some markers appear only when close enough to the NPC.

V
Vignoni 05.03.22

Temporum
Navrenoe didn't pay attention either, but now there was some kind of bug with a swallow, and I used it, but now I can't create it, it says that the item already exists, but it doesn't exist.

Y
Yeok Makarek 05.03.22

Vignoni
in the inventory, in the tab *where is the eater*, you need to midit and it will be replenished.

On the topic of displaying sellers blacksmiths other crap - hanging out right now on skeling, nothing is displayed x_x, only * places * and ads ... ps litsuha steam, 1.07.